A One Call Handyman Service

Founded 1988 • Angie's List since June 2012

B Rated | 10 Reviews

5 employees. No subs. Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. After hour charges apply....

N/A

RSC Electrical

0  REVIEWS
RSC Electrical

RSC is a family owned and families run company headquartered in Clinton Township, Michigan with regional offices located in the Northeast and Southeast United States. ​ Since our foundation, by Randy S. Chabot in 1988, we have relentlessly worked to train, mentor and educate ourselves to be the best managers, mechanics and administrators in our field. The RSC family is constantly building each other up so we can achieve great things and provide for one another. ​ This company was founded upon methods of operation that ensure our customers can maintain the freshest and highest quality products with the greatest efficiency. Our focus is service and we look forward to helping you service your customers. ​ If you should have any questions in regards to how RSC Electrical can help you maintain your equipment and facilities, call us today. We would be happy to help.

11/20/2016

Excellent work

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom light fixture/exhaust fan replacement

07/29/2015

They found a way to remove the bars without damaging anything.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed iron security bars from 8 windows. Charged for 2 hours.

CATEGORY handyman service,replacement windows

03/20/2015

I was insulted by the behavior of Andrew Korzan.  He would not give an estimate on a variety of jobs that would take 2 to 3 days.  he wanted to come and just charge by the hour.  Odd work style.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
nothing--he would not deal with costing out the job.  He lectured me on how work is performed.

12/18/2014

Great.  He discovered the problem within minutes and was able to fix it.  He recommended further electrical replacement parts  -- which are obviously needed.  He will locate the parts (also need a new dimmer switch) and call to set up an appointment to install. I was very happy with the results and very pleased with the company and its representative.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired electrical problem with my chandelier

08/29/2013

They did a very good job. They found a way to do something I didn't know could be done. Some iron security bars from a window, I thought it had to be cut off and they found a way to break a welded joint and take it off without having to. They seem to have personalized service with knowledgeable people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A One Call Handyman Service did some work for me.

CATEGORY handyman service

Handyman including remodeling, installation and repair of kitchen & bathroom, roofing, window, door, plumbing, gutter installation, repair and cleaning, floor, deck, electrical, phone wiring, painting, water & smoke damage, carpentry and more