A Cat Practice Inc

Founded 1986 • Angie's List since October 2006

Not Rated| 33 Reviews

Family owned, Cat exclusive veterinary practice in Silver Spring, Maryland. Free parking on site....

Gaithersburg Animal Hospital

Gaithersburg Animal Hospital in Gaithersburg, MD is a full service companion animal hospital. It is our commitment to provide quality veterinary care throughout the life of your pet. Our services and facilities are designed to assist in routine preventive care for young, healthy pets; early detection and treatment of disease as your pet ages and complete medical and surgical care as necessary during his or her lifetime. We understand the special role your pet plays in your family and are dedicated to becoming your partner in your pet's health care. We treat your pet as we would our own. Our goal is to practice the highest quality medicine and surgery with compassion and an emphasis on client education. Our entire healthcare team is committed to providing personal attention to the unique concerns of each individual pet owner.

02/07/2017

They seemed to care about what they were doing. They were very good with our cats, convenient location.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went in for a regular check up.

02/07/2017

The cat is doing fine. They work us in quick, the quality is good and we like the people there. We like them but quite frankly we don't use them all the time because of the prices. We use A Cat Practice Inc for special needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We went for a yearly check up and vaccinations and one cat had to have two teeth removed due to a abscess around the tooth.

D

10/24/2015

I was a little hesitant to use a Cat Practice for a second time, because when I brought him the first time, which was for a dental cleaning in July 2012, I was required to leave the cat, and I was not allowed to observe the dental cleaning.  Nevertheless, A Cat Practice is close to where I live, so when my cat became ill during 2015 I brought him back for a diagnostic exam.  While the technician a...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I brought my cat to this practice July 2015, because the cat had persistent vomiting and diarrhea.  The veterinarian performed a comparatively quick diagnostic exam on my cat, and prescribed an antibiotic.  This was the 2nd time I brought my cat to A Cat Practice.  The previous time was in July 2012, when I brought my cat in for a dental cleaning.

02/03/2015

A Cat Practice is a great cat-centric vet to go to. We recently got a kitten from a shelter who had fleas, ear mites, and a respiratory infection. The Cat Practice was able to give her medication for all of her issues, and took the time to check her out. They gave her a really thorough ear cleaning and gave me information on flea prevention and the next steps. Since she was so ill I called on Mond...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked kitten's health, cleaned out ears, did some lab work, prescribed medication.

CATEGORY veterinarian

Thank you so much for your review. All of us here at A Cat Practice are glad we could help you and your new furry loved one. We look forward to watching her grow through the years and providing her with the best medicine we can.

07/09/2014

The cat vet at this location was fine. However the receptionist got into a loud unprofessional argument with another client. The receptionist was so rude that had I been her employer I would have fired her on the spot. She was so loud and the interaction made me feel so uncomfortable that I will never return again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Examined my cat

CATEGORY veterinarian

I am very sorry to hear about your experience. Our records indicate that you were seen last back in October 2013. Are you writing about the correct office and time? We would like to address the employee that was on that day so if you could please confirm that would be very much appreciated. We look forward to hearing back from you and trying to fix the problem.

Feline: life-stage preventative medicine as well as chronic condition care. Routine dental cleanings as well as extractions as needed.

We are cat exclusive. This keeps the environment as feline-friendly as possible.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Financing Available