495 Garage Door

Founded 2012 • Angie's List since November 2014

As a family owned business we understand the importance of meeting the needs of our clients- one customer at a time. Our attention to detail, & the commitment to prioritizing the needs of each customer have been the driving force behind our company’s success. A steady stream of satisfied customer referrals has made us a trusted name in the field. Every call seeking to repair a broken cable, garage door opener, or complete a new installation from the major garage door brands is treated with professionalism, courtesy & respect. No surprises with charges; with years of experience we diagnose and give flat prices over the phone....

Garage Door Nova

17  REVIEWS
Garage Door Nova

Garage Door Nova, LLC, is a family owned and operated business. Customer satisfaction is our top priority. We ensure that any job we do matches your vision of the work required. Give us a call today so we can assist you with your garage door needs!

Offers by Garage Door Nova on Angie's List

09/23/2020

The tech was on time and professiknal

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door tuneup

06/25/2020

Anthony was very courteous and helpful. Answered any questions that I had. Replaced my keypad and didn’t leave until I was satisfied with my repair. I would use them again and I’ve already referred them to my sister if she ever needs service to her garage.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door wouldn’t open and close without getting out of the car and coming through the house to push the keypad.

04/28/2020

Excellent customer service! This was from everyone I spoke with at 495! This started with the estimate to call center and the representative that called me back so quickly! I am impressed with the service I received! The company showed they value my business! That's important to me!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Garage door replaced

CATEGORY garage builders

02/28/2020

Great. Eli was knowledgeable, courteous and very professional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fix garage spring

02/26/2020

The Service Tech did an excellent job fixing it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The garage door was malfunctioning.

CATEGORY garage doors

Garage door repairs, spring replacement, cables, garage door opener, remotes, rollers, tracks, weather seals & installation

Rolling gates