BayCove Dentistry

Founded 2007 • Angie's List since March 2010

Not Rated| 32 Reviews

We are a family dental office that performs most procedures in-house. We see adults and children and accept most insurance plans. Daytime, evening and weekend hours are available. Conveniently located in Severna Park, right next to the Cafe Mezzanotte. There are 2 dentists at this site. Some surgery is performed at this site. To see if a dentist is board certified visit www.abgd.org...

Perry Hall Dental Associates

Looking for a great dentist in your area? Look no further! The office of John Stamas, D.D.S., and Constantine J. Kaminaris has the overall dental expertise you and your family are looking for. If you have a concern about a procedure or about how your insurance will cover it, Perry Hall Dental Associates, LLC will be happy to answer your questions. Please give us a call to schedule an apointment that fits your schedule. We are positive you won't leave our office without a smile on your face!

04/09/2016

When I went back for the extraction, on the following Saturday,  Dr. Fishman took great care to make sure I understood the procedure and set me at ease.  During the procedure, he noticed 2 more molars that needed extracting (broken teeth) and asked if I'd like him to do it then, since I was already in the chair and numbed up, I agreed (I hadn't been to see a dentist is quite a long time and knew t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had swelling and pain in a tooth and called them to see if they could get me in.  They did, the same day in fact, and Dr. Fishman gave me a couple of options.  I went with the option of taking some anti-biotics for a couple of days to try and get the swelling down a little and then go back to get the tooth extracted.

CATEGORY dentists, oral surgeons

02/12/2016

I had to wait two days for an appointment, despite their listing stating they had extensive hours and emergency availability, which they did not. I was in extreme pain and having to wait was frustrating. However, once I did get in, they were very nice. The dentist I saw (I don't remember his name) was very very nice, but he was unable to figure out why my tooth hurt so much. They did do X-rays. Be...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extreme pain. Found this provider on Angie's List and their listing stated they had evening and weekend hours. They did not have the extensive hours that their listing stated, although they do have extended hours. It also stated they are a "full service" provider with endodontist/oral surgery available. They did not and referred me out to an endodontist. So, I chose them because of things in their listing that were not accurate.

CATEGORY endodontics, dentists, oral surgeons, periodontics, cosmetic dentist

Although most procedures can be performed in-house, there are times in which we, like many dental offices, send to specialists for further evaluation and treatment. In addition to our weekday hours (Monday through Friday) we are open every Saturday and have some evening hours available. Given the high demand for these (evening and weekend) hours, they often need to be booked well in advance. We ma...

10/30/2015

I have been to them multiple times (they are now the dentist for our family).  Everyone is always friendly and they get you right in at your appointment time.  The dental assistants do all of the cleanings and then Dr. Benderson comes in towards the end and does and independent assessment and discusses progress with you.  They are great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General, semi-annual check up.

CATEGORY dentists

Thank you so much for your kind words. It always pleases us to know our patients have had a great experience here. We just wanted to clarify that our hygienists do the cleanings here, not our assistants. thanks again for posting your great review! :)

10/19/2015

Staff was very friendly and courteous. Work was done without pain. Dentist was friendly and informative. Actually it was kind of boring.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed periodic dental appointment for cleaning and review of condition of teeth.

CATEGORY dentists

05/13/2015

The staff is wonderful and Dr.Benderson listened to my concerns.I have tremendous dental pain with any procedure.....he promised no pain and there wasn't any.Feel so Blessed to have finally found a wonderful Dentist

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr.Benderson was wonderful!! He adjusted my partial...worked on making it more natural and also veneered my natural teeth.The difference is amazing I had no idea my reeth Dr.Benderson was wonderful! I have had several appoinments with him.He worked with my partial and veneered my teeth.Had no idea what a difference that would make.

CATEGORY dentists, cosmetic dentist

General dentistry, cosmetic dentistry, bridges, dentures, TMJ, nitrous oxide sedation, invisible orthodontics, white fillings, immediate pain relief, gum treament, snoring, emergency treatments, porcelain crowns, veneers, partials, root canals, extractions, implants, both kids and adults welcome!

MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Visa, Financing Available