Rose Cleaning Service

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

Po Box 5007

Salisbury, MD 21802

Responsible and trustworthy housecleaner we will offer you professional customized cleaning, bringing you quality, professionalism and attentiveness every time. We provide all equipment and cleaning supplies. We have been working on Maryland and Delaware area 2010. We are family owned and business operated. Call us today schedule your free estimate 410 845 3502. We will be happy to assist you with your project!!! Excellent references available, of course your quality cleaning is 100% guarantee......

House Cleaning (63)Window Cleaning (8)

10/03/2019

Fantastic. Very thorough Thrilled with the efficient completion!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full house cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2019

06/19/2019

This is a four bedrooms two full bathrooms, lavabo, kitchen, living room, family room, home office. They worked for four hours doing deep cleaning in windows, floors, detailed bathroom tiles, tables and chairs cleaning. Cleaning behind sofas and loveseat. They were very nice, professional and hard working. I decided to set monthly cleaning services with them year around, even when we are not at th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning after closed for Winter at the beach

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

05/31/2019

Rose Cleaning Service did a wonderful job cleaning the house my son was renting. The house was spotless and smelled fresh and clean :) I would definitely hire this company again in the future. Thank you Rose Cleaning Service for a job well done!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House Cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/31/2019

04/10/2019

Rose was and is awesome! She comes every other week to my house and does an amazing job. I have 4 kids so my house can get a little out of control. But since I’ve hired Rose, it’s been a huge load off of my hectic life. Rose is emaclulant and very tedious. I love her team!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/10/2019

01/19/2019

Rose and her team are fantastic! My place is spotless when they are done. They are pleasant and professional. Though they were one of the highest priced cleaners we interviewed she came highly recommended and so we tried them out. We are very pleased with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2019

01/02/2019

I am very satisfied with the home cleaning service from Rose. My home looks and smells amazing!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Home cleaning service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2019

12/17/2018

It didn’t she(Rosie’s) was too far away from me to clean. The other two matches one said she was too far away too, the cleaning girl I called and she didn’t call me back at all!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Clean house

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/17/2018

10/10/2018

Rose and team did an excellent job on our home. The deep clean was well worth it and everything was touched top to bottom. Would highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/10/2018

Thanks for the awesome review, [Member Name Removed]! We work hard to meet expectations like yours, and we’re happy to hear we hit the mark for you.

08/31/2018

I have had Rose and her staff for almost a year. They are wonderful. They know how to not only clean but how to maintain a house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
General house cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2018

08/31/2018

I have hired and fired many house cleaners in my time. The services performed were far superior than any I have had in the past. They were prompt and ver professional. Rose came to my home prior to cleaning and we agreed on a price, what services to be performed, what was expected from each of us and a date. She will be back to do regular biweekly cleaning. My house has never been cleaner. I highl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole house deep cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2018

We appreciate the time you spent to share your feedback! We’re glad to hear we were able to provide the service you needed.

Housecleaning