Dry-Tek Environmental

Founded 2006 • Angie's List since February 2011

Dry Tek Environmental is a commercial and home improvement contractor specializing in indoor environmental problems caused by excessive moisture. We are located on the Eastern Shore in Salisbury, Maryland. Dry Tek Environmental provides comprehensive, evidence-based reports, assessments and estimates for problems ranging from musty odors to damage caused by fire and water. Dry Tek Environmental designs, installs and maintains CHAMP™ Crawl space Humidity and Moisture Prevention Systems in Salisbury and Ocean Pines, Maryland. Salisbury & Ocean Pines Crawl Space Company Logo | Dry Tek Environmental...

Glenwood Electric, LLC

I advertise locally as " old guy w/attitude does nice work @ reasonable rates". All estimates and jobs are by appointment only, and I show up on time, because I believe a customers time is also valuable.

06/29/2019

It’s not often that a reviewer praises a contractor for what he DIDN’T do. Austin Ireland, the owner and operator of Drytek, didn’t propose spending several thousand dollars on encapsulating my wet crawl space. He said that in my case encapsulation might not be cost effective. You see, my 50 year-old home’s foundation consists of 8”x 8” wood posts, with the foundation’s perimeter enclosed by 1”x 6...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Evaluation of wet crawl space

06/28/2019

Austin and his group were excellent. THey were professional, efficient, always available to discuss and explain all aspects of the job, and cleaned up after themselves HIghly recommend Austin and his whole group. You will not regret it!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Full encapsulation of the crawl space

CATEGORY insulation,basement waterproofing,wells,mold removal

11/13/2017

Dry-Tek made a 150% improvement to our crawlspace. If you don't want your floor joists and other parts of the crawlspace damaged by humidity, then I would recommend you get an encapsulation, it's much cheaper than repairing the damage. Also, Austin provided us with before and after pictures of our crawlspace once the work was completed. What a difference.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulation of Crawlspace.

11/01/2017

I made 2 appointments with them. The first time they didn't come they said it was because they wrote down the wrong day. The 2nd time they didn't show up either. No call. No show. Very unprofessional.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed my crawl space remediated.

02/28/2017

I felt they were very professional and efficient. They explained the procedure and offered before and after pictures. Very happy with the whole experience

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Encapsulation of a crawl space.

CATEGORY mold removal

Water damage restoration. Crawlspace and basement moisture prevention systems. Mold remediation. Commercial and residential electrical services.

Smoke Remediation