Wampler Remodeling

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5010H Bucks Schoolhouse Rd

Rosedale, MD 21237

The team at Wampler Remodeling Inc have been providing home improvement and remodeling services to homeowners, like you, for more than 15 years. With Wampler Remodeling Inc, you can rest easy knowing an experienced team is transforming your remodeling fantasy into a reality. We: Are a family-owned and operated business. Provide quality service at a fair price. Offer free estimates on all home improvement services. Have more than 60 years of experience. Have worked on more than 7,000 homes throughout Maryland. Like every family, every home is unique. At Wampler Remodeling Inc, we work to create a space that is built specifically for you and your family. With your vision and our keen sense of design and remodeling experience, rest assured knowing your home is in good hands....

Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (10)General Remodeling (7)Interior Painting (5)Roofing (4)Ceramic Tile (3)Concrete Pouring and Repair (3)Drywall (3)Doors (2)Water and Smoke Damage (2)Decks and Porches (2)Basement Waterproofing (2)Windows (1)

12/10/2018

They were great. From when the owner came out to give an estimate to the office and to the guys who came out and did the work. The workers were always on time and were very professional. I had dealings with another company who sent someone out in a plane white van and the worker didn't have any ID or logo on his shirt. He barely spoke English and asked me what needed to be done. All the trucks and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
remodeling kitchen

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/03/2018

07/26/2018

Smoothly and quickly on a daily basis until they were done. Immediately completed windup of punch list. We have used them repeatedly over the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Buildout entire basement into club room +, laundry room, doors replacement hall linen closet, painting, electrical, plumbing, lighting, flooring, tile work.............................

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, drywall, electrician, plumbing, remodeling, basement waterproofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters, doors, basement remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/26/2018

07/09/2018

Excellent! They responded immediately to my telephone calls. They were flexible when I changed the design. The job was done VERY professionally with high quality product in the end.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Extension to driveway

CATEGORY concrete repair, remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/15/2018

07/02/2018

They removed all of the wet sheetrock and insulation, moved our furniture, set-up a plastic tent to control the work site, set-up fans and humidifiers to dray the area. Replaced the insulation and sheetrock, repainted everything and you can't even tell it was ever touched. Excellent Job!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a roof leak, water ran through our ceiling and down our inside wall

CATEGORY drywall, remodeling, roofing, water damage restoration, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/16/2018

06/22/2018

On time on everything. They've done everything. They take pictures. I do highly recommend them. They are not the cheapest but they are very reasonable in pricing. Windows are excellent quality. I recommend them to my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them for great years for about 10 years for most things. They did a wheelchair ramp for my husband that matched my decking which they did too. I used them to do our above-ground pool deck. I also used them for my roof. I have my back french door. Tile work done in our bathroom and they put safety grab bars for my husband. They did my drywall in my kitchen. They did our door at the top of our steps. We used them when we had a flood in our basement. We also used them for replacing our windows. I am getting them to do electrical work for outside lighting

CATEGORY decks, remodeling, roofing, replacement windows, basement waterproofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, doors, handicap equipment

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2018

06/22/2018

They do such a great job; I just love their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had some fire damaged that they repaired for me, under insurance. They then re-did my kitchen, with the exception of the cabinets, since those were still in good shape. They recently finished my laundry room. They added tile, drywall and lights. They also put in new interior doors up for me too.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, drywall, remodeling, water damage restoration, bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2018

06/22/2018

They are dependable and reasonable. They do good quality work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They have done some painting for us. Soon they will be doing a new roof for us too.

CATEGORY remodeling, roofing, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2018

06/22/2018

We have used a couple different crews of theirs. They have excellent employees. They all know what they are doing. They are clean workers and they always pick up after they are done with the job. They are so efficient with their time. When we have them scheduled for a job, they work every day until the job is completed. We have had good luck with them and their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We moved to this area and they came out to do some interior painting for us. They have also remodeled a bathroom. They put in a nice tile shower with glass doors. They also have done some outside work too, such as roof repair to both our home and garage. They did some cement work around our house to stop some flooding. They have also taken out a hallway to create 2 bedrooms.

CATEGORY ceramic tile, concrete repair, glass repair, roofing, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/01/2018

01/30/2018

I can not say enough good things about this company. They were on time everyday. Things ran so smoothly and they answered any questions I may have had. The workers are professional and knowledgeable in every aspect of the job. Great people from the Office Staff to the workers. I get so many compliments on my new kitchen. I am more than happy and will call them for any future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a full kitchen remodel.

CATEGORY bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/02/2018

Thank you for the review. We are very pleased to hear about all the compliments on your kitchen. We look forward to working with you in the future!

01/26/2018

They were very professional and responsive. They took the time to put up plastic walls everyday to keep the dust out of other parts of the home, and they cleaned up each day. My mother was in tears when she saw the final product. Since the process went so well at my mom's house, I have now hired them and they are currently redoing my bathroom. I can't say enough about the company and the employees...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hired Wampler Remodeling to re-do my mothers bathroom as a surprise to her. The bathroom was original to the house. They were working on the bathroom within a week of me signing the contract. The entire job was completed in 2 weeks. They demoed the bathroom down to the studs. All new insulation, drywall, plumbing fixtures and ceramic tile was installed. The results were amazing

CATEGORY remodeling, bathroom & kitchen remodeling, interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2018

Thank you so much for the review! We are excited to hear the surprise for your mom went so well. Thank you for choosing us for your bathroom as well.

Wampler Remodeling can take care of all of your remodeling needs. This includes, Kitchen Remodel, Bathroom Remodel, Basement Remodel, Additions, Painting, Window and Door Replacement, Decking, Sunrooms, Porches, Siding and Roofing.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, Financing