Sorkin, Dr. Andrew J.

A 34 Reviews

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since October 2008

1901 Research Blvd Ste 200

Rockville, MD 20850

Providing quality dentistry in your community for over 35 years! Welcome to our practice! Drs. Andrew Sorkin and Mark Wallace are passionate about providing the highest quality dental care in a friendly and comfortable atmosphere. We take the time to get to know you and your family. Our staff prides itself on building lasting connections with our patients. We see you as a part of our extended family, and want you to look forward to each visit as much as we do. Award winning. http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm, http://www.aboms.org/General_Information/general_information.htm#public, https://aaeecom.aae.org/aaeeweb/FindENDO/Find_Endodontistabe.aspx, http://www.americanboardortho.com/public, http://www.perio.org/amboard/search/index.html, http://www.prosthodontics.org/abp/locate.asp.There is 2 doctors at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org....

dentistry (34)cosmetic dentistry (7)oral surgery (2)denture lab (1)pediatric dentistry (1)tooth extraction (1)

09/06/2017

I recently chipped a tooth and called the office to make an appointment. The office staff was very friendly and was able to provide me an appointment the same day that fit my schedule. When I arrived at my appointment time, I was sent directly back to be taken care of. Doctor Sorkin was able to assess my tooth and see that he could fix it with a filling. He talked me through everything that he was...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chipped tooth, teeth cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

04/25/2017

Terrific! Painless and pleasant. It was also fast, which I appreciated. The staff is lovely and the office is modern and clean. Driving home, it didn't even feel as if I'd had a filling -- no numbness or drooling! Went right back to work without a problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An old filling removed and replaced and a crack in my tooth bonded

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2017

03/13/2017

It went really well. Dr. Sorkin, is welcoming, professional, very competent, and exerts great care to make the visit and treatments painless and swift. The office staff are very friendly; the offices themselves are bright, clean and comfortable; and the dental hygienist was the most careful and painless I have ever had. I think the fact that I have sent both my sister and my daughter to Dr. Sorkin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had not seen a dentist in a while, so I needed deep-cleaning, x-rays, and one cavity filled. It required two visits to complete all the work.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/13/2017

02/15/2017

FANTASTIC!!! I have been going to the same dentist for a very long time which is a testament to how satisfied I always am. Everyone in the office is very nice and I like to think of them as long time friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a follow up visit from my check up and was extremely satisfied!

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2017

01/19/2017

It went GREAT. Dr. Sorkin and his staff are the most wonderful group of people you could know. They are always friendly and remember everything you tell them. I am always approached by name and they are so professional. They call to remind you it is time for a cleaning and also call you before your appointment to remind you. I have recommended them to many people that have gone and they love them....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went in for a cleaning and Dr. Sorkin spotted some small cracks in 2 of my teeth that needed to be taken care of before they got worse. So he fixed those teeth also before they got any worse.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/19/2017

12/16/2016

The visit was GREAT! The staff is professional and friendly. It's like being with family members. The staff is always on time or early! I never wait on an appointment to start. I love it there!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Prophy, Exam and X-rays

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2016

08/01/2016

After an excellent first appointment and a bad follow-up customer services experience resulted in my leaving a negative review, Dr Sorkin personally called and asked me to remove the name of the person at their front desk who treated me so dismissively. I would have willingly done that, but it looks as though reviews on Angie's cannot now be edited, even by the author. So the best I can do is to n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Same as before - this is a postscript.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2016

07/25/2016

Not only is the dentist great but the whole staff is just wonderful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He did fillings for me and my husband. He is also going to some cosmetic dentistry for me as well.

CATEGORY dentists,denture labs

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2016

06/16/2015

The staff are good. Everything was fine. I haven't had any trouble scheduling. I go in for schedule check up once every six months.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Teeth cleaning, check up.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2015

04/11/2015

Dr. Sorkin is terrific.  He was in the military (Navy, I think) during Desert Storm, so you know he dealt with some extremely serious stuff.  Really, no part of my experience with Dr. Sorkin and his staff has ever been a disappointment.  He tells you what he's doing, and he does it all beautifully.  Plus, the office is lovely and in a nice, green setting.  Whenever I think of moving, sooner or lat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I first went to Dr. Sorkin when I had an onlay pop off.  He put it back in place, and I just kept going back.  I've had a filling and a crown (following a root canal, done by someone else), plus my regular six-month cleanings and checkups.

CATEGORY endodontics,dentists,cosmetic dentist

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2015

General and cosmetic dentistry, crown and bridges, dentures, implants, endodontics, orthodontics, minor surgery & children's dentistry.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa