Rockville Sedation Dentistry Plus

Founded 1974 • Angie's List since August 2015

Rockville Sedation Dentistry Plus is honored to be a 2015 Angie's List Super Service Award Winner! There's an easier way to get a beautiful smile and replace missing teeth. With recent technological advances, repairing, replacing and beautifying teeth has become faster, easier, LESS expensive and can be achieved with little to no discomfort. Implants are revolutionizing dental care. Older types of implants required surgery and long recovery times. Mini dental Implants can be placed quickly, easily, and can often be used the same day. We offer a FREE consultation and x-rays. Call today to set up an appointment with Dr. Krohn and find out how we can help you! Do you need a second opinion about dental work? Contact Us for a Free Second Opinion. There is 1 doctor at this site. Surgery is performed at this site. To see if a provider is board certified, visit abgd.org....

GentleCare Dentistry

Welcome to GentleCare Dentistry, the office of David L. Anthony, DDS. We are a full service dental office located in the heart of Germantown, Maryland, offering the highest quality dentistry for all ages! At GentleCare Dentistry, patient care and comfort is our main concern. We have designed our office so that you will have a warm and welcoming experience each time you visit us. We are pleased to offer state-of-the art dentistry in a modern environment Worried About Your Smile? We Can Help. We offer comprehensive dental care for all ages, whether you are looking for routine care, cosmetic improvement, or an end to chronic discomfort. Call us today for a complimentary smile consultation. Get Results Now! Give Us A Call! Care Credit Financing

05/22/2017

Had to remove a bad tooth. Had to clean my teeth. Painless and effective and compassionate.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I hadn't seen a dentist in 3 years, primarily because I try to avoid pain whenever possible. Best dentist I have ever visited. A true specialist.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

04/19/2017

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

11/08/2016

I am very happy but mostly satisfy withe the quality of service from everybody in the office, Wendy the person at the reception is very friendly, understanding, caring and very professional, as for Dr. he is great, his friendly attitude made me feel comfortable i liked the fact that he explains step by step what he was doing. Very caring and gentle. Thank you so much Dr. Krohn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A crown on a broken tooth.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

08/15/2016

I began to some investigation for myself because none of the doctors that i visited offered any solution. I heard about Dr. Krohn on the radio, so I told myself i will try him and see if he can help. I called and to my surprise i was offered a free consultation. I met Dr. Krohn and instantly i noticed his professionalism. I am glad I did! my condition has improved an 80%. Thank you Dr. Krohn!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I came to Dr. Krohn because i had a lot of pain in my mouth. No one could tell me what was wrong, I visited 7 different dentist, and no one has been as helpful as Dr. Krohn.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist,dentures

01/05/2016

Painless and inexpensive.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Visit was to get a crown.

CATEGORY cosmetic dentist

We are so happy to have you as a patient. We look froward to seeing you at your next visit.

Dentistry – Dental Implants, Mini Dental Implants, Dentures & Partials, Bone Grafting & PRF, Crowns, Veneers, Teeth Whitening, & Sedation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available