MARV & MIKES TRANSMISSION & AUTO REPAIR

Founded 1976 • Angie's List since February 2007

Not Rated| 34 Reviews

For over 35 years, Marv&Mike's Transmission and Auto Repair has provided motorists in the Rockville area with full service comprehensive auto repair that includes Transmission Services, Car Care Services, General Services, Under Car Services, Collision Repair,Heating and Cooling, Electrical Service, Internal Engine Service, Towing Service,Miscellaneous Services and is an Authorized Maryland State Inspection Facility. Our goal is to provide the best services available at affordable prices to get you back on the road in no time. You"ll be hard pressed to find the same level of expertise that our specialist provide! We have over 50 years of combined experience working on both domestic and import vehicles of all makes and models and can work with you to find cost effective repair maintenance alternatives. For all of you car care needs, trust Marv&Mike's with your car,truck,or van....

Auto Shipper's Express Inc

Since 1998 Auto Shippers Express has been in the auto transport industry. Founded with the principal that the prompt safe delivery for their vehicles was what Auto Shippers Express customers deserved. To insure that this takes place Auto Shippers Express screens their drivers for their peer ratings, accident history, experience and expected delivery time. Most of the time we will use a carrier that we use week in, week out; that way they will do a good job with your vehicle transport because they want our future business. Auto Shippers Express is the go to source for thousands of collectors, dealers, and auto transport customers who need to get their vehicles shipped in a hurry. Our Express Dispatch Service is unmatched for speed of pickup and travel time. This usually results in a savings of several days on each vehicle move. For both open and enclosed transport call for a free quote; mention the Angie List coupon to save $25.

Award 2019

03/20/2017

Fine. Turned up a few other things that needed attention in the process. Quote was up front, what you see is what you get.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed the transmission fluid changed on a 2014 Honda Odyssey. Also needed a part installed after the service engine light came on.

10/07/2016

We had to do some trial and error to get this fixed. I have been going here for a long time, at least 20 years. I would highly recommend them to people.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a problem with some noise around my tire.

CATEGORY auto repair, car inspections

08/15/2016

They did a great job. I have used them for about 20 years. They are very good. They have been consistent through the years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I use a service place called Marv & Mikes for oil changes. The more recent one that they are working on was to restore a classic car which had a lot of work to be done on it.

03/30/2015

I have been taking the cars here for about 30 years off and on. They are a very honest company and their pricing is very reasonable. They have a great reputation in the area. The technicians are very professional and knowledgeable. They do everything exceptionally well and want their customers to be satisfied before they leave. Rick the owner will inspect each car before leaving the shop. I have n...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have taken our cars here for everything. I last took the van in to have it sited for a few different things. I had to have them replace a Catalytic Converter.

CATEGORY auto repair

Than You for your kind review, we appreciate it

12/23/2014

Assessed my transmission and explained fully all of the details.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Assessed Transmission.

CATEGORY auto repair, transmission repair

Thank You.

TRANSMISSION, TRANSMISSION REPAIR, REPAIR, ENGINE, BRAKES, SUSPENSION, INSPECTION, TOWING, WHEELS, TIRES, ELECTRICAL, CHECK ENGINE, ABS, OIL, OIL CHANGES, AIR, ALT, MUFFLER, TAIL PIPE, ENGINE REPAIR, ENGINE SERVICE, CAMSHAFT, PISTON, CRANKSHAFT, TUNEUP, ALIGNMENT, FRAME, BUMPER, PAINT, BODYWORK, REPAIR, FABRICATE, WELD, BEARINGS, INTAKE MANIFOLD, EXHAUST MANIFOLD, CAR REPAIR, CAR TUNEUP

CUSTOM PAINT AND BODY WORK