John F Savukinas DDS

Angie's List since October 2008

http://www.abgd.org/docs/verification.htm. ...

Virginia Dental Solutions

Whether you are one of our longtime patients, or you are new to the community and are looking for a dentist in the Northern Virginia area, we hope you will take a few minutes to read the information presented here. One of the goals of this site is to provide our patients with an extension of care. As you navigate through the site you will find a wealth of information about dentistry, tooth care, procedures and treatments. We believe our patients deserve to have the information needed to make wise choices about their oral health. You will also find an overview of our practice including our doctors and staff, office hours, insurance and appointment procedures, maps, directions and contact information. For over 30 years, our practice has provided the highest quality dental care by placing the needs of the patients above all else. We care for the entire family, providing a wide range of services: including, preventive, restorative, and cosmetic dentistry. As licensed dentists in Reston and Ashburn, we work with our patients so they can achieve and maintain a beautiful smile and healthier gums and teeth. We take pride in providing a comfortable office experience where our qualified staff is friendly and knowledgeable and takes the time with our patients to explain their treatment options and inform them of additional preventive care. We feel this will lead to a more trusting doctor/patient relationship and, for many people, alleviate the stress associated with their dental visits. Our offices are conveniently located in Fairfax and Loudoun counties, and we offer some evening and Saturday hours. We invite you to call with any questions or email us via the contact us or request an appointment page of our Web site. We will do everything possible to ensure you a pleasant visit.

01/06/2016

The dentist stayed with me during the numbing process and talked and kept checking to see if my mouth was numb yet. The dentist is friendly, punctual, and patient and explains every thing he is about to do, which I appreciate.  After the area of the mouth was numbed the work was done quickly and efficiently and there was very little discomfort. I will go to him again and have already recommended h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
One of my old fillings came out and needed to be replaced.  I was able to get an appointment pretty quickly for him to look at what was needed. It was not urgent and I had no discomfort so I came back the following week after Thanksgiving for the work to be done. His receptionist and dental assistant were both very courteous and professional.  I paid in cash and the price was reasonable.

CATEGORY dentists,cosmetic dentist

11/10/2014

It went extremely well. We are very pleased. Everyone is wonderful in the office, and it is the first time in a long time I did not feel I was being oversold anything by a dentist. Bravo.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I went for teeth cleaning but then I took my wife as well who had a crown put in and my mother had work done as well.

05/09/2013

Overall he is great and I will continue going to him.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. S has been my dentist for years. I love him and trust him with my normal dentist needs and in helping with my TMJ,

04/11/2013

I like him a lot, he is a professor at the University of Maryland. I have been seeing him for a year

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Went to get a nightguard.

CATEGORY oral surgeons,pediatric dentist

03/15/2013

I like him. He is a good dentist. He was in a magazine maybe this year or previous year. I recommended him to my friends and they like him. He is very careful to make sure that I am comfortable. He makes sure that my child is comfortable and tells what he is going to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dr. Savukinas is our dentist. I visited him last time for a cleaning.

CATEGORY dentists

Dentist oral surgeon, cosmetic, general, oral, maxillofacial & pediatrics.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover