INTERIOR GUARDS WINDOW TINTING

Founded 1991 • Angie's List since March 2005

Interior Guards Window Tinting, LLC is a family owned business which was being providing installation since 1991. Our business motto is "Providing Solar, Safety and Decorative Window Film Solutions". Through this motto we have of grown into one of the largest and strongest window film companies in the Maryland, Virginia & Washington DC regions. Our status in the industry allows us to be a Prestige 3M Film dealer and installation to our customers with competitive pricing. Interior Guards Window Tinting has installed window film to including FDA, The World Bank, RFK stadium, OHare Airport in Chicago, IMF Building, and many of the areas most LOVELY homes. We are a 14 TEAM fully licensed Class A Contractor and never use subcontractors to complete our projects. We offer Free Estimates. Please Mention Angies List for a special discount of 10%....

11/04/2017

Excellent contractor and product. Ken and Ben were very professional pleasant. Love the product. This is the 2nd installation in a different area of our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed Llumar UV window film on sunroom windows

03/20/2017

1. They didn't answer the phone. The auto-attendant said the message box was full - "please call back" - not likely. 2. The website is messed up. No on-line form available to complete to receive an estimate. 3. Website - sales video comes on with no prompting. Had to shut down computer to turn it off. 4. Very unsatisfactory experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Residential window tinting

CATEGORY window tinting

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the review. We are working on a new website and have had some bugs in it. We are available monday through friday 8am-5pm daily. Please give us a call again we are happy to help you out. Laurence Streidel

11/07/2016

I sent several messages to the company to schedule service and never received a reply. I finally contacted Angie's List and requested a refund.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I purchased an Angie's List deal from this company for 70SF of residential window tinting for $350.00.

02/01/2016

I used them a couple of times and have always had great service.  I believe they have growing pains, as they had to re-schedule and seemed slammed with business.  Could be they have a lot of commercial and government work these days.  I had a couple of bubbles after they applied the film, but it's not a big issue.  I mentioned it to the boss, but they told me it would eventually shrink and not be ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Provided Scotch Guard film to doors and windows.

CATEGORY replacement windows, window tinting

12/28/2015

Guys were very meticulous Windows look great I also thought the price was extremely reasonable

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 3m security film

CATEGORY replacement windows, window tinting, security windows

3M window film, 3M Prestige, 3M Night Vision, Residential and Commercial Glass Tinting, Decorative films, 3M Fasara, UV protection, Safety and Security 3M Redirecting Film 3M Di Noc Solar Gard Window Film, Solyx decorative films.

NONE

Similar businesses in your area...

Noble Roofing