In & Out Auto Body

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since September 2006

Family owned. Additional DBA - Santos & Sons Inc. Award wining. Hablamos Espaol. Falamos Portugus....

The Car Guys

50  REVIEWS
The Car Guys

We are not a car wash, but much more than that. We work with the customer's needs, wishes in mind, and surpass their expectations. Additional DBA - The Car Guys. Additional contact: Geoffrey Blair

11/06/2018

My car was repaired in one day. I dropped it off at night and picked up the next afternoon exactly at the time I was told it would be ready. The left front fender was damaged in a parking lot and looked very bad. In and Out repaired the fender, by buffing out the scratches, touched up the damaged pain, replaced the piece that goes around the light, the car was buffed and polished. When I picked it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage done to my red Subaru SUV

CATEGORY auto body repair, buffing & polishing

04/24/2018

Excellent service and attention to details!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Body work on rear fender

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting

09/21/2017

They did a fabulous job! I had an work done in the past by other auto body companies and they do not compare to the service provided by In & Out Auto Body. They were complete professionals and attentive to the details of the work. The paint job matched perfectly! Definitely will use them again if I need any auto body repair work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Damage from moving company dropping something on my trunk and needing big dent pulled out and repainting.

CATEGORY auto body repair, auto painting

10/14/2016

The repairs are excellent and the price is fair - it never goes up from the estimate

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Luis has worked on our cars for years, replacing fenders, bumpers, repairing dents, scratches, etc. My husband and I bring the cars in for big and really small jobs. We like our cars to look almost new. He is prompt and always does what he says he will do. I'm a bargain hunter and he finds the least expensive way to make the repair using generic parts, etc.

CATEGORY auto body repair

10/05/2016

They are fabulous.  I wouldn't take my car anywhere else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Auto body after an accident

CATEGORY auto body repair

Auto body work, auto services & auto glasswork related to a collision.

Auto glass