Factor Appliance

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since April 2012

Factor Appliance are a top choice for residential appliance repair. We can fix your refrigerator, freezer, ice maker, stove, range, cooktop, wall-oven, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer. If you want top-quality workmanship, speedy service, and affordable prices, look no further than Factor Appliance. We’ve got over 20 years of experience in the appliance repair industry, and we're ready to put that knowledge to work for you! Our trip fee is $80 and this is waived if you decide to fix the appliance....

Continental Services

Heat Pump and geo-thermal specialistwith over 22 years Experience installing and servicing geo-thermal systems. We are a Waterfurnace, Climatemaster, Carrier and Trane Dealer. We will service & Repair all makes of geo-thermal and air source systems Residential and Lite Commercial.

07/16/2019

Repairman (Godfrey?) showed up on time, efficiently fixed the problem, and suggested and carried out a fix to the door to keep the icing problem from recurring--a fix a repairman who worked on the same problem 4 years ago never suggested (and that guy charged a higher price as well).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator did not keep to 40 degrees.

03/13/2019

Was able to make a decision on whether to repair the washer ($400), replace the washer ($600+), or use a different wash cycle ($0). Decided on using a different wash cycle and the timer seems to be fine on another wash cycle.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Checked my washing machine The timer was not working properly.

12/15/2018

The technician called before the appointment to inform me he was on the way to my house. He showed up ON TIME. He was polite. His shoes were wet from the rain, so he covered them with plastic. He showed me the problem with the washer and explained how to prevent it in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My Kenmore clothes washer was not draining properly and was staining some clothes.

07/30/2018

They came right away, figured out the problem quickly, gave us an interim solution and had the new part installed within a week. It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Our freezer wasn't working properly.

05/16/2018

My 3-year old LG refrigerator had 2 issues: the ice maker was not dropping ice into the bin and the touch-sensitive button on the door that switches from cubed to crushed ice was not working. Factor spent approximately 20 minutes looking at things and speaking with me. We switched off the fridge at the circuit breaker and turned it back on. He then told me that whole ice maker would need replacing...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

CATEGORY appliance repair

We offer residential appliance repair in Montgomery MD. We repair products maufactured by Admiral - Amana - Electrolux - Frigidaire - GE - Gladiator - Hotpoint - Inglis - Jenn Air - Kenmore - Kitchenaid - LG - Magic Chef - Maytag - Roper - Samsung - Sub Zero - Viking - Whirlpool

We do not install appliances or washer drain pans. We do not service any HVAC, dehumidifiers, stacked washing machines or laundry centers - or if your dryer is on top of your washing machine. We do not sell any appliance parts unless we supply them during a repair.