EstateMax Estate & Downsizing Sales & Auctions

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

• Trade License Number
  • NO LICENSE IS REQUIRED

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

6901 Old Gate Ln

Rockville, MD 20852

The most experienced, results driven Estate Seller in the Washington DC Metro area. Since 1999 serving Clients through all facets of transitions, We are Angie's List Super Service Award Recipient for 5 years, for DC Metro- categorized in Angie's List under Auction Services! We hold ON-site and can expedite ON-Line auctions, for our clients. EstateMax-Maximized Returns, Minimized Stress! Since 1999 in the DC Metro- we have been providing personalized Solutions in Comprehensive Estate Services, On-Site Estate & Downsizing Sales in the Client's Home, Senior's Move Management, & Staging for Sale of the Property, Property Clean Out & Charity Disbursement. Our Professional Management Team bring 37 years of skills and experience interiors and furnishings, antiques, decorative arts retail sales and management, to our senior, boomer and estate clients. We have designed a sales system that assures highest returns, and minimized involvement with the estate or client, freeing our clients to live their lives and move forward! We employ extensive up to date advertising on social media coupled with correct pricing, merchandising and negotiation to bring top dollar for our clients, selling their pre-owned goods. Found Money is made from households that our clients thought had little value! An average estate sale requires over 125 hours of personnel time in set up, selling, and clean up. EstateMAX can complete 3 to 4 sales monthly. Listen to our Radio Interview here https://omny.fm/shows/your-frederick-real-estate-update/march-31st-2018....

auction (64)furniture store (31)moving (14)jewelry appraising (12)dumpster rental (10)antique store (10)home staging (5)interior design (4)real estate appraising (1)

10/09/2020

They were very reliable and professional. They had all the sales equipment. They knew what they were doing. They were efficient. They were very terrific

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came in and priced up my items. It was a 2 day sales. They cleaned up what was left.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2020

[Member Name Removed], thank you for persisting thru the Angie's list verification process and your review. We actually were contracted to do actwo day sale but did a 3 day sale for you using Covid 19 regulations. It was well attended and your things were very appreciated by the buyers!

10/06/2020

The sale went well and the house was empty when all was complete. Painless and easy .

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estate sale, parents home, final property clean out, donations and trash

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal,furniture sales,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you, [Member Name Removed], I'm glad we could help you and wish you fast turn around on the property. We collected names and numbers of potential home buyers during the estate sale, and I hope you provoked a bidding war with them! Lol

10/06/2020

Laurie and Steve with EstateMax saved my sanity. My father passed away and left behind a hoarder’s home full of STUFF that I had neither the time nor energy to deal with. Other estate sale companies took one look and turned up their noses. Laurie and Steve were reassuring and made me feel at ease immediately with the scope of work ahead of them. Laurie was very pleasant to work with- a great commu...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estate sale, property clean out

CATEGORY furniture sales,auction services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/06/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your complimentary review. We are a service business which includes all types of properties in various conditions. And people enjoyed your dads stuff.

09/22/2020

Estate Max was very helpful in the estate sale and clean out of my grandmother's home during COVID-19. We were unable to assist in the clean out since out of state and everything was taken care in a timely matter for the sale of the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
An Estate Sale and House clean out

CATEGORY jewelry appraisal,furniture sales,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/28/2020

08/30/2020

Estate Max sales are simply the best! The contents of each estate sale are very well organized and displayed. The prices are fair and checkout is quick and easy. I highly recommend Estate Max!!!!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Antiques

CATEGORY furniture sales,antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/25/2020

Thank you. Its great to hear from a buyer.

07/21/2020

The process, start to finish, was amazing! After meeting the staff and signing the contract, I was very comfortable handing the reins over. It can be a very stressful time but they handled everything fairly and professionally. Highly recommended

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sale of personal estate items

CATEGORY antiques

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/21/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for your trust and business.

04/01/2020

I am pleased with how Laurie at EstateMax handled the estate sale. She was very responsive to my questions, and we communicated regularly throughout the process. I found Laurie to be both easy to work with and very professional. She sent me a video of how they staged the house for the sale, and I was very impressed with how it looked. If I ever need to have another estate sale done, I will hire La...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Estate Sale

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/15/2020

[Member Name Removed], Thank you for the positive review. Much appreciated.

10/30/2019

I attend the estate sales that they do. Estate Max has good Facebook announcements about upcoming sales that keep me going back. The sales are pretty well organized and I always get a fair deal. Seems professional. The places are always pretty secure.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Shopping for household items and antiques.

CATEGORY interior designers,furniture sales,antiques,auction services

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/28/2019

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. As a shopper, it means a lot. You are very observant!

09/16/2019

It went well. I came back to an empty home and everything was clean and taken care of.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I needed to run an estate sale out of my mom’s house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We were happy to have been able to help you with this with short notice.

09/11/2019

Overall the sale went great. Estate MAX set everything up, advertised, executed the sale and had my house spotless all within 3 days. I definitely would use EstateMAX again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
estate sale

CATEGORY moving companies,jewelry appraisal,furniture sales,antiques,auction services,dumpster service

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/25/2019

Thank you for the review, [Member Name Removed].

Living Estate Sales, Estate Sales, Liquidations,Downsizing, Boomer's Sales, Moving Sales, Antique sales, Property clean outs, Transitions, Downsizing, Professional Organization, Home Set-up, Packing & Unpacking, Home Staging, Home Staging, Online, Interior Design, Dumpster, Trash Removal, Re-Cycling, Local, State, National & International Coordination

hoarder clean out