Eire Plumbing

Awards & Badges

Award 2018

5606 Randolph Road

Rockville, MD 20852

We are a family owned and operated company located in Maryland. Servicing Montgomery county and parts of Howard County & Carroll County. Our goal is to provide the highest quality service at an affordable price. We pride ourselves on being clean and professional. Our success is due to our focus on providing excellent service to each and every customer. We have over 40 years of experience in the plumbing field. Our services range from faucet repair to full bathroom makeovers....

Plumbing (244)Drain Cleaning (32)Water Heaters (21)Kitchen and Bath Remodeling (13)Sewer Cleaning (11)Electrical (3)Wells and Pumps (3)Ceramic Tile (3)Fireplaces (1)Dryer Vent Cleaning (1)Natural Gas Lines (1)Gas Logs (1)

01/15/2020

Shared ideas on the quality of copper pipe to use and the pipe configuration that was most economical while providing new piping necessary for the laundry replacement and the type of piping most likely to prevent pinhole leaks. Rob discussed everything, did a professional job, explained everything he had done when the job was complete, and cleaned up evrything well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New laundry sink, new top feed laundry faucets, PVC trap, pipe and coupling to drain; also replaced copper pipes from behind washing machine; also replacedlarge section of 3/4" copper pipe and 1/2" copper pipe in ceiling above washing machine and over to water heater.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/16/2019

12/23/2019

Perfect! I would hire them again in a heartbeat.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor work but they were fast and efficient

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2019

12/11/2019

Mr. Clem is punctual and does great work. The old laundry sink and pipe connections were over 60 years old. I am very happy with our new laundry sink. He also installed a turn-off valve in our filtered water system which is great when we change our tanks. I am happy with our new faucet too.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
upgrade laundry sink and pipe connections, replace filtered water faucet

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

10/09/2019

Rob the plumber took advantage of my not being in the rental home. He billed me $875 for less than 4 hour of work. No detail on the invoice so I don't have break down of costs. What started as a $99 service call ended with a tremendous bill. I will not ever use him again and I would not recommend him to anyone

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor toilet repairs, check a sump pump, clear two bathroom vanity drains

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2019

The customer claimed a $99 deal and it was explained to him on the phone during scheduling, prior to going to the property, that this covers the service call as well as the first 30 minutes. It was also explained during the phone call, that services beyond that would incur regular rate plus any materials used. Once at the property the issues the customer requested to have looked at were evaluated ...

08/31/2019

Excellent work, great communication. Would definitely hire again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New water heater installation, toilet and shower fixes

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/16/2019

05/13/2019

He responded right away to my request for help and diagnosed the issue very quickly. He gave me options for the disposal replacement, so that i could choose what best met my needs. He examined my leaking toilet and offered a couple of options. He was prompt, knowledgeable and pleasant. I would hire him again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace disposal and toilet flapper

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/13/2019

04/27/2019

Rob from Eire Plumbing was easily reached by email. He arrived at the time scheduled. We walked around and looked at the various minor plumbing issues I had. He was very knowledgeable about the causes of the issues, spent time diagnosing the problems and performed the repairs quickly and quietly. He identified a new issue during the toilet repairs caused by some previously poor work in installing ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fixing toilet, water hammer, leaky and corroded pipes

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/24/2019

04/01/2019

Super professional, excellent work - planning on working on a new project. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New toilet,

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2019

03/10/2019

We found Eire Plumbing through an Angie's List Deal. Robert called the same day as our purchase and came out the next day. He was professional, courteous, clean and he replaced the defective pipe rapidly. We were very impressed and we will probably call him first the next time we need plumbing service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair pinhole leak in water supply line

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2019

03/04/2019

It has been the best experience I've ever had with a plumbing service. He was on time and was very professional though out the whole process.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of new water heater / drain cleaning.

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2019

WATER HEATERS, PLUMBING, DRAIN CLEANING, SEWER CLEANING, TOILET REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, FAUCET REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, ICE MAKER WATER-LINE, GARBAGE DISPOSALS, PIN-HOLE LEAKS, WHOLE HOUSE RE-PIPES, SUMP PUMP REPLACEMENT, PIPE REPAIR/REPLACEMENT, WHOLE HOUSE WATER FILTERS, WELL SYSTEM REPAIRS, AND GAS-PIPE REPAIRS, small toilet repair to large bathroom remodels and additions.