Arterix Pest Control The Beekeepers

Founded 1981 • Angie's List since September 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAsakhvXbI The Beekeepers was founded by John Klapac in 1973. Since its first days of operation The Beekeepers has been active in finding ways to help the homeowners and businesses get rid of their stinging insect problems. For over 25 years Washington DC metropolitan area residents have been enjoying a different kind of stinging insect removal. Urgent service, quite competitive pricing, 6-month guarantee, customer’s safety and well-being-in-mind approach- those have been the main factors behind The Beekeepers success and growth with no or little advertising. Our Values: We in The Beekeepers strongly believe that all of our customers should be treated equally, fairly and respectfully. Unlike others, we do not state that our customers are always right, we believe they are ALWAYS…WE acknowledge that the type of business we are in, life and death situation could be a daily occurrence. Dealing with chemicals, stinging or biting insects inside a home, being allergic to bee stings: those are the things most of our customers go through. Hence, We operate our customer’s PEACE OF MIND in mind. Our Guarantee: Our 6-month guarantee applies to work performed at the same location, for the same type of insect treatment. Our guarantee does not apply to work attempted by others prior to our service and does not exceed beyond the current calendar year and it is valid for bee removal services ONLY. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ABAsakhvXbI...

N&N Consulting & Pest Control

We can take care of all of your pest control needs.

10/19/2019

Todd came out and he resolved my issue. He is also very friendly as is the owner, Author. I continue to use this company as I purchase the yearly service plan. Great peace of mind.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had an issue with mice in my home and I was unable to get rid of them using other measures.

04/16/2019

Great! He was very knowledgeable and proactive in helping us out.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rodent control

10/19/2018

He explained it was a two step process. First an initial treatment and then a second one 10 days later. He explained that some bees would return between the two treatments and try to re-establish the nest. But the second treatment wiped them out. Yellow jackets gone period. Plus a 6 month guarantee on the work. Very reasonable price and prompt service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiped out large internal yellow jacket nest in eave of my hous

09/25/2018

It went well. Friendly, professional

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
extermination of mice

D

05/12/2018

The guy said he would come back at certain time, he never showed up.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Termite inspection and preventive servce

CATEGORY pest control

Dear Sir, I called you last year to schedule termite annual inspection, and you responded you did not need the service. If interested, contact me directly at 2024365290, and I’ll schedule the service for you. Art Stepanyan Owner, general manager Arterix pest control

Bee Removal, Termite Protection, General Pest Control, Mosquitoes & Ticks, Bed Bugs, Stink Bugs, General Pest Control, Ants, Millipeds, Bees , Silverfish, Wasps, Firebrats, Hornets , Boxelder Bugs, Spiders , Pill Bugs, Mice, Centipedes, Rats, & Caterpillars

Please Inquire