1StopPack-N-Ship

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since January 2010

B Rated | 7 Reviews

We are here for your packing and shipping needs in just one stop! We also do moving, deliveries and we offer courier services. We sell packing and moving supplies and are always here to help with you a smile!...

Auto Transport - United Freight Of America

United Freight of America is your all inclusive transport solution. CONTACT US FOR A QUOTE. please include pick up and Drop off locations and vehicle information

Offers by Auto Transport - United Freight Of America on Angie's List

02/15/2018

Perfectly! The two gentlemen not only moved 17 pieces of furniture in about an hour, they were extremely careful.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
In connection with Everything But the House online auction, I needed furniture moved to the first floor of our house to facilitate pickup.

CATEGORY moving companies

02/07/2018

Excellent.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Packing and shipping precious photographs several different times.

CATEGORY delivery service

10/09/2015

I received several lower estimates from moving companies, but no one else was willing to build custom wooden crates, and I felt it essential to have this delicate, fragile equipment safely transported in crates, not just padded blankets.  So I paid Roy three times as much as a furniture moving company to build the crates, package the equipment, and transport everything.  I saw the constructed crat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Package, build two custom crates, and ship very expensive ($16,000), very large (13 feet long) quilting equipment from my home business to another home business across the country.

CATEGORY hauling services,moving companies,mailing service

06/26/2015

They were unprofessional, unresponsive. They did not return calls, did not t ake care of my issue. They didn't get back to me multiple times. Every time I called, they promised they would get back to me immediately (over 5 times). They NEVER did!!! Months later, I never received anything for the box of $300 worth of handmade blankets of my son's  that they lost.  Nothing. And I filled out a form M...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They lost my box in early February. They did not respond to my voicemails, calls, emails. Each time I reached them, they promised to get back tome. In April, (3 months later), they had me fill out a form with regard to the cost of what was in the box. Then not until I threatened to write them up on Angie's list, did they contact me. mlonths and months later. Not with a check, an explanation, or an apology. They said I needed to give them a receipt for the value of the blankets. 6 months later! They promised a number of times that they would get back to me. Never did.

CATEGORY mailing service

11/26/2014

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They packed and shipped an antique desk to a family member for us. They did a great job and the desk arrived without any damage.

CATEGORY moving companies,delivery service

Shipping Services, International Shipping, Domestic Shipping, Freight Services, Deliveries, Packing & Crating, Moving, Packing & Moving Supplies, Office Supplies

We do not offer copy and print services.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover