Triumph Electrical, LLC

Founded 2014 • Angie's List since June 2014

Triumph Electrical, LLC is a full service electrical contracting company with over 14 years of experience in the residential and commercial marketplace. With the solid knowledge of the trade we are able to offer each customer the peace of mind that their job will be completed in a timely manner with the industries best material and workmanship....

Paul's AV and Electrical Projects

Paul's AV and Electrical specialize in commercial and residential sound but we are also known for general electrical repairs and installations. We install Cameras Ultra clean, no wires, TV mounting Home theatre Home automation Ceiling Fans Landscape lighting and sound

01/30/2017

Great. Quick response, estimate and repair. I would definitely work with them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Triumph Electric put my electrical service line back in place, after it was ripped from out house in a storm.

07/06/2016

I thought they did a good job. I'd call them again; I have their card. It was a good price. I would tell others that they are very responsive. They came right out, checked everything for me and gave me a price on the stuff that I needed done. They are very professional and very efficient. I think they are a small company; I don't think they are very big.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I thought I had an electrical issue but they checked all my electrical. They had to fix one thing for me. They put in a whole new smoke alarm system for me.

09/12/2015

It went very well. Responded to my call right away. Installed when he said he would and the cost was what he said it would be. When I thought it wasn't working correctly, he called back from the beach to tell me what to do.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a generator and serviced.

03/11/2015

I came home to find my upstairs had no power.  I went to the basement and checked the mains panel and found four of the breakers popped and could not be reset.  I grabbed a flashlight and upon closer inspection found that there was water between the breakers and leaking out of the front of them.  I immediately started calling for an electrician. Triumph Electric picked up after only a couple rings...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Removed/replaced circuit breakers in my homes main electrical panel that had been destroyed by water.  Removed all the individual circuit breakers and blew the water from inside the breakers and the panel.  Ensured the panel was safe for operation.  Traced where the water had come from, applied foam to close the opening.

CATEGORY electrician

Residential and Commercial electrical installations and trouble shooting GENERAC Power Systems factory trained and certified sales, installation and service Paramount customer service, reliability and vast communication for the duration of every project

Other than electrical