Dixie Land Energy USA

• Trade License Number
  • MD Master HVAC 8326

281 E Main St

Rising Sun, MD 21911

Dixie Land Energy is a full service energy company ready to provide you with heating oil, propane, on/off road diesel, gasoline, and a full line of heating, air conditioning, and indoor air quality services. Serving southeast Pennsylvania, all of Delaware and most of Maryland, our technicians are certified, drug tested and background checked so you can feel confident having them in your home. We have extremely competitive pricing and take pride in our work. We meet or beat any competitors pricing on any fuel or service. With over a combined 80 years of HVAC service experience, we provide excellent customer communication and 24-hour emergency service. We are also open 7 days a week for your convenience....

hvac repair (11)propane dealer (4)heating oil company (4)
C

07/19/2019

Could not use them. They are located in Maryland, while I am in Northeastern Pennsylvania!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A Did not use them

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/19/2019

11/14/2018

The truck showed up a day earlier than we thought. We were not home. Our tank was partially hidden by fencing and was not easily accessible. The driver was able to access it and filled our tank without any problem. He left us a not asking that we provide access to the tank next time and to fix a latch that was screwed together. We were so pleased that he was able to deliver our gas instead of just...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
propane gas delivery

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/12/2018

03/06/2018

After shopping around, I determined they were the lowest priced. They were helpful on the phone and the delivery was professional and punctual.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refill of heating oil

09/29/2017

They advertised propane at $1.04 a gallon. I called two days after the ad came out and they refused to honor the advertised price because of hurricanes. They claimed there was a disclaimer in the ad saying price subject to market fluctuations. There was no such disclaimer. I called two days after newspaper ad came out.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2017

Photo for Dixie Land Energy USA - 281 E Main St, Rising Sun, MD - 36338600

07/25/2017

Very Good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fuel Oil burner maintenance. (bleeding lines, replacing filters., etc.)

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2017

06/09/2017

They are excellent. They are my go to place for oil. They always seem to have the best prices. They are prompt. If you need them immediately they are here. It takes about an hour when they come out and they leave the area clean.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They inspected our heating system. I really don't remember when they were out, it was in the last year.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2016

03/31/2017

Arrived on the day they said they would, very professional and friendly staff. Had no problems at all. They are my new propane company for sure

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My old propane company let my tank get done to 20% after calling them for three weeks. I called Dixieland on a Wed and they came out and filled my tank on that Saturday. and they were 70 cents a gallon cheaper.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/31/2017

10/06/2015

I had been wanting to purchase a propane tank we were leasing and had already paid enough to own the tank. I called around to a few places and Dixie Land had the best price and could do the work fairly soon. I was told it would take 4-6 weeks before any other company could even come out to install a tank. I called Dixieland a couple of times the hardest part was getting a hold of Terry but that wa...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed a 120 gallon propane tank and filled it.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2015

06/05/2015

I noticed the A/C unit was running pretty hard during a recent heatwave  and wanted a professional to check it out.  A friend recommended  Dixieland so I scheduled an appointment to have a service tech out to  check out the state of the system.   He was on time, friendly and  professional.  He did his thing and checked everything out.  He didn't  find anything wrong in particular and didn't try to...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a service tech come out and access the state of an A/C unit.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/05/2015

05/05/2015

Dixieland Came by 3 times during the winter to pump heating oil after we scheduled appointment and payment. No muss no fuss.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Delivered Heating Oil Provided oil without having to sign up for a plan or monthly visit

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/24/2015

We deliver heating oil, propane, on/off road diesel, and gasoline products and also install/replace storage tanks for these products. Automatic delivery is available. Our HVAC division provides world-class maintenance, repair, and replacement of all types of heating and A/C, residential to light commercial. We offer an excellent maintenance program with multiple options of service coverages. Mention Angie's List and enjoy our 2020 promotion, either $2000 off an HVAC installation or 20% of any HVAC maintenance or repair.

Geo-thermal, solar power