Richard's Appliance Repair

A155 REVIEWS

Founded 2010 • Angie's List since March 2012

111 Caraway Rd 1a

Reisterstown, MD 21136

We are your friendly neighborhood appliance repair company for anything that needs to be done in your house. Are you planning to purchase a new appliance or in need of repairs? We can offer you all the services you need, from repair services to installations....

appliance repair (155)

03/01/2020

perfect! Mr Richard (owner) arrived with an assistant and had the installation completed in half an hour. Courteous and cleaned up, solid installation and good conversation to boot! Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
install microwave

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/29/2020

01/31/2020

They did a great job. I'm very pleased with his work and I will continue using them in the future.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He fixed my microwave.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/17/2019

01/31/2020

Very very good. Service is good. They pin-pointed the problem and they were on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They determined what was wrong with the dishwasher.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/24/2020

07/06/2016

Well the way he work is he come out look at the job and then he orders the parts and then he comes back in two days later to fix it, in the past I worked with people who I tell them the model of appliance that I have I tell the issue is, usually they have spare parts in their truck when they come visit, the next day he takes a little longer get to order the parts but he did get the job done but it...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Richard's Appliance Repair for Appliance Repair - Large.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/06/2015

05/09/2016

It took 4 times but they got it fixed. They were patient and very knowledgeable. I have had two other companies come out and they charged me and never fixed the problem.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came out to fix her LG washer.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/23/2015

04/11/2016

He did a great job. He ordered the part for me. He called when the part came in, we scheduled a time for him to come.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have a ceramic stove top. He fixed a broken knob for us.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/22/2015

01/01/2016

Found this provider on Angies list.   They looked promising.   I went to their web site and completed their form to have them contact me.  a couple days later, i called them and left them a voice mail. 4 days later, still no response.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Nothing

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2015

12/03/2015

It went great! Richard was professional, personable, neat and efficient. We couldn't be more satisfied.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
correct leak in kitchen faucet and leak in pipe under the sink. Replace garbage disposal

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/04/2015

11/26/2015

Extremely well and he accepted your coupon without question.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Richard fixed a dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2015

11/06/2015

The washing machine in our rental house was not working. Because we were members of Angie's List, the reviews helped us narrow our selection to Richard's Appliance Repairs. They were running a discounted deal on appliance repairs.  I contacted them with the understanding I would call back the next day. Unfortunately, the discounted deal was removed that very day. Happily, they honored the deal and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired water overfill in washing machine, found another problem and ordered part.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/03/2015

The mission of Richard's Appliance Repair is to create a relationship with our customers that will last a lifetime. Through hard work, dedication, respect and reliability. repair and installation of all major brans applainces: GE, Kenmore, bosh, whirlpool,kitchenaid,tappan, amana,maytag,frigidaire, etc.

electrical repair of household breakers

NA