Frank J Klein & Sons Inc

Founded 1929 • Angie's List since June 2005

Providing HVAC and Plumbing service since 1929....

07/09/2019

I called to see my usual company's estimate for an a/c repair was overpriced, and told them I was happy to pay them to have them come out to look at our a/c. Spoke to George, who asked who my usual company was, and what the estimate was. He told me (1) he trusts the company I named and (2) that the other company's price was reasonable for the repair necessary, and given the problem I was having, h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Second opinion

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for the nice review. Please feel free to call us if you have any question or in need of any plumbing, heating or cooling service. Thank You George

06/16/2017

They call us to set up a time do come. They changed filters and fixed anything that needed fixed. We've been dealing with them for 20-30 years.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They were out to service the air conditioner.

06/16/2017

They do the air conditioner in the spring and furnace in the winter. When they call they give you an hour range and they always show in that time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came for the annual service.

06/05/2017

Plumber was polite, efficient, professional. All jobs were done in very satisfactory manner.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Disconnected and caped gas line from stove being removed. Line was cut and moved behind a wall so that it could be reconnected if future use was desired. Reconnect pipes to radiator that had been shut off due to pipes that burst. Removed damaged pipes. Repaired rusted iron pipe that drained waste water and replaced it with PVC pipe.

10/26/2016

Frank J. Klein & Sons diagnosed and installed a new board within 24 hours of our call. Now that's SERVICE. Thank you Matt B. and George M.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The control board failed on our 20 plus year old Goodman furnace yesterday.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Heating systems, plumbing, air conditioning system, geothermal, duct work & gas line installation.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available