Crest Appliance Repair

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

9 Pomona North .

Pikesville, MD 21208

Award winning. Family owned & operated. Preferred method of contact 410-781-6737. Multiple Super Service Awards. See website for additional service area and our $20.00 COUPON! Please if possible with member inquiries make and model of appliance!...

appliance repair (255)small appliance repair (5)

07/18/2019

Excellent, prompt, efficient, and very reasonable. Some quotes I had would have been more reasonable to buy a new dryer.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of a clothes dryer

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2019

06/08/2019

I cannot speak to their repair work but I can speak to their honesty. The owner texted me early morning and called as I indicated my reapir was an emergency with a home full of children! He asked me questions and indicated our brand was not one he worked one. His complete honesty and information as to where to go for help is something rare in today's world where he did not receive any money, just ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
refrigerator repair of Kenmore Elite

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2019

Glad to help you, appreciate your kind review. Thank you very much

02/12/2019

I'm sorry but I forgot the man's name so I will use "he." I called and he came the next day right at the time he said. He knew right away what was wrong--the dryer needed a new belt. It turned out to be a hard belt to replace and he had to work hard to make it work. He did make it work and now the dryer works fine. He also removed two bunches of lint that he saw that was making my dryer less effic...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
My dryer stopped working

COST $186.88

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/25/2019

02/02/2019

The repair was done promptly and efficiently. The repairman "Gil" also retrieved money that had gotten into a part of the dryer and was making a lot of noise. The latter was a bonus! Much appreciated.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer stopped rotating.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/01/2019

My pleasure, glad to be of help.

01/17/2019

One burner is slow to heat so tech will order another part and set up an appointment to replace it

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace heat control modules on two stove top coils

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/17/2019

07/17/2018

I woke up to full load in washer-NO POWER TO DRYER! Called Mr. Gilbert at 8:00 a.m. and he was here by 10:15 as promised. He was able to fix the electrical switch in my dryer right away. While my washer was functional, it needed a part so it would agitate properly and balance better. Mr. Gilbert was able to fix that too and was VERY reasonable in price, professional and prompt. Thank you for savin...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Washer and dryer repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/17/2018

D

04/17/2018

He told me he doesn't get along with GE washing machines and referred me to someone else. I called later about my Whirlpool refrigerator which needed a water filter housing and he again told me that he didn't do that work and referred me to someone else. His website states he does repairs on both of the above items and brands.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair of GE washer and Whirlpool refrigerator

CATEGORY appliance repair

It has always amazed me how people are allowed to post here where no business was conducted, no personal contact and not a penny changed hands. We don’t service units violated by the customer’s attempt to self repair and thus complicate the issue. I tried to help her resolve her issue and received a D for the effort. Obviously she was frustrated that she had damaged her unit and now looking to dam...

02/07/2018

From start to finish, the process was seamless. Would highly recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/07/2018

Thank you was nice meeting your wonderful family

01/10/2018

Gilbert was able to make a preliminary diagnosis of my problem over the phone. He got the model number of my refrigerator, picked up the likely replacement part and arrived 3 hours later. His diagnosis was correct, and he made the repair. I was impressed that he came prepared to fix the problem on the first visit, saving him a trip and me some money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Refrigerator Thermostat Replaced

COST $256.88

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/09/2018

Thank you very much. It was a pleasure meeting both of you!

12/04/2017

Superb, timely and thoroughly competent service. An experienced professional who knew exactly what he was doing. A pleasure to deal with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dryer repair. Worn bearings. Replaced bearings and belt.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2017

My pleasure. Thanks again for calling CREST

Award winning, including 2014 SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. FAMILY OWNED & OPERATED.Large appliance repair, washers, dryers, refrigerators, freezers, stoves, ovens, disposers, ice makers & gas appliances. Please note some of the services not offered such as: Small appliances. Stack Units and most foreign units are not serviced. No Microwave Service. We do not sell parts privately. We do not sell or buy old appliances. We do not do installations.

We do not service stack units, Samsung,LG, or microwaves. We do not sell parts or do installations .