AIM 4 ORDER

Founded 2004 • Angie's List since January 2007

Aim 4 Order, voted Baltimore's Best Organizing Expert in 2006, offers hope for the overwhelmed, untidy and organizationally-challenged. We know how to get you organized and keep you organized. After just one visit, you'll experience measurable results and a welcome sense of relief. Call 410-484-8328 for a free, no-obligation phone assessment or visit www.aim4order.com to find out more....

Closet Stretchers

115  REVIEWS
Closet Stretchers

1979, Closet Stretchers has proudly served clients across Maryland, Virginia and the District of Columbia. Our longevity and success is due to our range of unique storage solutions, the uncompromising Closet Stretcher’s dedication to quality and our highly competitive prices. We can provide innovative, unique and effective design and storage solutions including - Reach-in and Walk-in closets, Garages, Home office, Laundry rooms, Pantry room, Entertainment areas and media centers, Wall system or any other areas in your home that you wish to transform. Thanks to our experience and expertise spanning over three decades, we are able to offer our clients the highest level of quality craftsmanship. Closet Stretchers manufactures and installs customized organizational systems, and we offer a wide selection of finishes and durable accessories. Please contact us today to find out how we can work within your budget to provide you with the design and organization solutions and quick turnaround times you need for your home.

Offers by Closet Stretchers on Angie's List

10/31/2019

You will be thrilled with the results when you work with Cindy from Aim 4 Order, and your collaboration doesn’t end once your project is over. I worked with Cindy to organize my basement and what an incredible job she did! She helped me get rid of years of files (stored for far too long!), part with many books and childhood items I had long outgrown, and sort through other random items that someho...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out and organizing my basement

10/31/2019

Cindy is a miracle worker. Ideal to work with and has helped me to breakdown big projects into smaller attainable goals. In regards to money, Cindy’s help is priceless.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning out clutter, paperwork, and organizing my house

CATEGORY home & garage organization

It is truly my pleasure and privilege to work with you over this past year. You've come a long way, baby!!

10/30/2019

Cindy is great to work with. She is patient and nonjudgmental about the clutter and mess I have accumulated. Each session, I end up getting rid of bags and bags of donations, trash, and recycling. When we are done for the day, I always feel great and like I’ve accomplished something. Thank you, Cindy!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organizing and decluttering

CATEGORY home & garage organization

It is my utter JOY to see the huge difference each visit. You are a trooper and have the willingness and determination to get things done! Can't wait to return for more organizing fun.

10/29/2019

One of the best things that happened to me was working with Cindy. She is AMAZING. I mean it. If you have problems organizing your stuff and your life, do yourself a favor and work with Cindy. I have not regretted asking for her help, and have worked with her for years now. I recommend her without any reservations, or any hesitation. She really is the best.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
organize my papers, my clothes.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thank you - you started as a client and now you feel like family. Thanks for letting me guide you in staying on top of your paperwork and clothes. We've covered a lot of ground over the years and here's to continued success!

10/29/2019

Cindy was professional, sweet, patient and non-judgemental in dealing with my situation. I’d recommend her to anyone young or older who wants help to organize their home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Organizing my accumulated paperwork and mail over a number of years.

CATEGORY home & garage organization

Thanks so much. I love when you call because I know that within 2 hours, we'll have you back in order....and who knows how many checks and other fun things we'll find!

Reduce clutter and organize any room(s) in the home or office including kitchen, den, home office, basement, closets, bedrooms and attic. Downsize the contents of your home in preparation for a move or relocation. Pack or unpack for a move. Painless paper reduction to eliminate (or decrease) paper piles around the home and office. Teach you how to manage your paper flow forever. Aim 4 Order helps you muster the courage to get rid of the stuff you no longer need.

Check, PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover