Bottom Line Remodeling

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20170920

2909 Stockton Rd

Phoenix, MD 21131

At Bottom Line Remodeling, we take pride in the quality of our work and strive for the highest level of professionalism and offer a 36 month workmanship warranty. We've been in business for more than 17 successful years, and back our services with more than 30 years of experience. You always deal with Robert Nally, the owner when you choose Bottom Line Remodeling. Our family-owned-and-operated business is looking forward to serving you. Choose Bottom Line Remodeling and Construction Company, Inc., of Phoenix, Maryland, for all your home improvement and remodeling needs. We offer services to all of Baltimore County and surrounding areas, and can help with all phases of remodeling and construction. Whether you're a proud homeowner in search of a dependable remodeling contractor, or you're interested in new construction projects and need expert advice, you can count on us every time. Give us a call (410) 329-9663 and we'll answer all of your questions....

home remodeling (67)tile installation (24)home remodeling (22)plumber (18)flooring (18)interior painting (16)electrician (12)drywall repair (12)lighting installation (11)door installation (10)woodworking (8)marble and granite (7)

03/05/2018

It was excellent. They were very easy to work with, the work was completed and on time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They remodeled a bathroom.

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/05/2016

06/23/2017

Excellent Experience with Bottom Line! Rob and his crew are so good at what they do! They exceeded my expectations in many ways. First, they started and finished more quickly than I expected. Once they tore into the project they encountered some unexpected problems but they were able to adapt the plan and make it work. The finished projects look amazing. They were pleasant and professional through...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen and bathroom upgrades. We needed a floor and some cabinetry replaced in our bathroom. We also needed new cabinets, counter and back splash in our kitchen. We had some water damage in both the kitchen and bathroom and needed that addressed as well. Our home is 130 years old.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/23/2017

Hi Mrs. [Member Name Removed], Thanks for the kind words. I strive to make my customers which we do projects for happy with the results. It was a pleasure working on your project. Enjoy and thanks we appreciate your business! Robert

03/18/2017

I needed to update replace two bathrooms - one due to a problem from the original construction of the house which I lived with for 40+ years & the second the “main bathroom” which due to a leak in the roof had partially collapsed the ceiling which temporarily I had patched up. I contacted Rob Nally “Bottom Line remodeling” & received an estimate of $8,500 for each bathroom update, The guide line b...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace two bathrooms - main bathroom & the master Bedroom Bathroom

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,woodworking,ceiling fans,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/27/2017

Photo for Bottom Line Remodeling - 2909 Stockton Rd, Phoenix, MD - 34629095

03/08/2017

Seemed like a reasonable person when we met in person, but he just didn't seem to understand customer service and timeliness.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Called this BLR on a Monday or Tuesday to get an estimate at my house for some countertops. Got a call back the next day saying he would come out to give the estimate, but that he was going on vacation that Friday, and wasn't able to come out until next Friday. I said "OK" and waited the week and a half to get measurements taken. Friday comes and we get the estimate. A lot of the time is spent talking about his retirement and vacations. I expected to get an estimate back early next week. Wednesday rolls around and I haven't heard anything, so I start making calls. I call a few times... different numbers since Angie's List, his business card, and his website all list different numbers. But they all get forwarded to some general call center that takes messages and forwards them, some outsourced company. Finally get a response the following Monday. Owner says that he left on vacation yet again, but didn't tell his outsourced call center of this, or didn't tell me this. A reasonable company would say "Hey, it will be a little while until we get your estimate" instead of just dropping off the grid. Was turned down for "not being a patient person". Apparently waiting a week and a half to get an estimate, and then almost a week with no response regarding the estimate I was promised. I now understand the recent reviews and insincere professional responses that were given.

CATEGORY countertops

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/06/2017

I am very sorry that Mr. [Member Name Removed] feels this way. I actually work on my jobs personally and usually return calls when I get in in the afternoon which I let customers know when I talk to them. And I am also sorry that I get to get away for a couple weekends after working 6-7 days a week in the last eight months. Mr. [Member Name Removed] would call the answering service and if he didn'...
C

11/10/2015

Never hire this man.  He is sloppy and does not keep time commitments.  I have never had anyone with more vehicle problems. The project was to be finished the week before Christmas and was not completed until the week after Christmas. Problems: 1. Door betwwen rooms-different style door than the rest of the doors in the basement. 2. If there were scratched or chipped tiles layed them anyway withou...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Put in a new tile shower, replaced bathroom floor with marble tile, framed bathroom window, installed medicine cabinet, painted bathroom and basement rooms, put in a wall to make space into two rooms, and layed ceramic tile on floors.

CATEGORY contractors,ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,replacement windows,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/10/2014

I am real sorry that this customer has twisted the truth to this extent. I bend over backwards to make my customers happy which shows in 99% of my reveiws. You just can't make everyone happy I guess. 1- The door was different for which I explained at the bigginig. The customer didn't want to pay for the special order dor to match the ixisting closet doors. 2- The scratched tile was a result of Cus...

06/18/2015

Robert did a fine job in one day. He moved the appliances out and back in for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Robert installed a tile floor in my laundry room.

CATEGORY flooring,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/20/2015

03/17/2015

Mr. Nally (the owner) was prompt, courteous and professional.  He made my project a priority and started on it right away.  The project ended up being more than either of us bargained for after the discovery of two other burst pipes, but Mr. Nally was able to adapt the plan easily and was very helpful in assisting with my insurance claim Mr. Nally did a very thorough job not only of the visible wo...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Partial bathroom demo to repair 3 burst pipes; installation of insulation, drywall and tile flooring; painting; rewiring and hanging of vintage ceiling lamp

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,electrician,flooring,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/14/2015

03/03/2015

Mr Nally came on time every day and communicated with me through texting (my choice). Even when the weather was horrible, he was here on time.  He and his helper-apprentice always laid out drop clothes that went from the front door all the way to the bathroom upstairs. Both men were here on sight and did all the work themselves. I was in awe of Mr Nally's knowledge and expertise in everything he d...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mr Nally came and gave us an estimate to renovate our bathroom. I was impressed by his reviews on Angie's List and after getting one other estimate we decided hands down to use his company. I wondered, as one always does, if we had made the right decision.  I can say now that we did.  I had a comfortable feeling right away with Mr Nally and Bottom Line Remodeling. He was knowledgeable and willing to work with me and my ideas. He completely remodeled our upstairs bathroom. The house dates to 1943. Original bathroom had pink plastic tile nearly everywhere, from the floor to the walls. The primary reason we decided to remodel was because the tiles were falling off the walls in the shower area. And the grout was dried up and coming off in chunks. We asked Mr Nally to gut the entire room except for existing tub and toilet. He replaced insulation and walls throughout. He installed new custom shower tile design and custom decorative border around the room including backsplash. Each 2 x 4 or 2 x 2 tile was installed individually as the design required. That was quite an undertaking. Mr Nally also Installed new cabinets, furniture, plumbing, electric, and moved sink plumbing to more central location. New flooring was also installed (ceramic planks that are wood look). New vessel sink and waterfall faucet. Built a radiator box to hide the overly painted radiator. Installed all fixtures and towel bars (even unclogged the tub drain). He also painted the walls. Because the floor was terribly un-level he mounted the floor cabinet to the wall so that the granite would be level and the sink would also be level. Then he built feet for the cabinet so that it appears level. Truly rebuilt the bathroom. We were completely pleased with the outcome.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,electrician,flooring,plumbing,remodeling,marble & granite,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,interior painters,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/16/2015

Photo for Bottom Line Remodeling - 2909 Stockton Rd, Phoenix, MD - 26992101

01/27/2015

Robert was great to work with. He was always cheerful and kept us up to date on the schedule of the work. The work was top notch.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Gutted a bathroom and rebuilt it. The shower and floor were tiled. A vanity/countertop/sink were installed. A large resessed medicine cabinet was installed. A new toilet was installed. The drywall was replaced. The outside wall was insulated. An overhead light was put in the shower. A bifold shower door was installed.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,countertops,drywall,electrician,lighting,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling,doors

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/04/2015

10/17/2014

We had our master bathroom upgraded.  Mr. Nally and his son performed all the work personally.   They showed up on time  each day and called If they were going to be late due to pickup of materials etc.  He finished at a reasonable hour each day and left a very clean worksite and told us what was to be done the next day before leaving.  We really appreciated his input into the planning as well as ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel Master Bathroom

CATEGORY remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2014

All phases of remodeling, decks, finished basements, siding, additions, ceramic, floors, kitchens, windows, doors, bathrooms & garages.