ARH Decks and Roofs

• Trade License Number
  • 94442

9501 Robin Meadow Ct

Perry Hall, MD 21128

ARH Decks is a full service contractor specializing in custom decks, value decks, patios, screened in porches, pergolas and gazebos. We offer free consultations and estimates. We are your one stop shop for the exterior appearance of your home. Affordable custom composite deck construction (Azek, Fiberon, Trex, etc.) With hundreds of satisfied customers and more than 15 years’ experience you are going to get a great job every time and a level of customer service that is unmatched. Discounts available for active military, government employees, seniors and recent college graduates. Very competitive prices and great small business customer service. All major credit cards accepted. No money required up-front....

deck building (85)sunroom and patio (3)roofing (1)home remodeling (1)fence company (1)

07/06/2020

I had 3 estimates and I was lucky that ARH was the one that I liked the most and had the better solution and price. Job started on time. If weather was a concern, I was called and advised. Job finished in the time window quoted and work quality was beyond my expectation. I could not be happier with the result. I have referred them to several of my friends.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repair and replace decks

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/15/2020

01/03/2020

Work went very well. We are very pleased with the quality of the work, and the pricing was very good.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rebuild our deck from wood to composite materials.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/01/2020

12/21/2018

This is a small company that builds quality decks. You will have to wait a bit longer to get your deck built, but the wait is worth it. I did initial research on what it would cost for the size deck I wanted and ARH Decks gave us an excellent price. While waiting for the deck to be built, I added skirting. Again, the pricing was reasonable. ARH does not accept any payment until all decking supplie...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck with skirting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/20/2018

09/24/2018

They were on time and very professional have recommended to others

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Had a deck built

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/15/2018

06/28/2018

Gary answered all of my calls in a timely manner. The team worked hard and quickly, with great quality. They were always courteous and professional. I would highly recommend their services.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Deck Addition

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2018

04/03/2018

One year later and the fence/deck look great! We had a wind storm a few weeks ago and they came out to fix one of the fence panels that were impacted. Overall, great people and great company!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Vinyl Fence & Deck

CATEGORY decks,fencing

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2018

02/01/2018

Excellent - We could not have asked for a better group of people to complete our beautiful deck and gazebo. Gary the salesman was great (very approachable, willing to listen, patient, gave great input/feedback, and trustworthy) - reassured us that the work be done to our satisfaction and ensured that we got the products and materials that we wanted for our deck. He checked in to see how the deck w...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Build deck with a gazebo

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2017

02/01/2018

I was going to do it myself, but a friend had recommended ARH. They did a great job. Everyone who worked on the deck was kind and courteous. There was little to no disruption while they were replacing the deck.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
ARH replaced my 12x12 deck.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/22/2017

09/18/2017

Did not hire because I needed a patio in addition to the deck. ARH only builds decks.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was unable to use ARH decks because I needed a deck and patio built. ARH only provided decks. The estimate services were sufficient.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/29/2017

06/09/2017

It went extremely well. They did an amazing job, and we love our new deck!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a deck put on our home

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

Composite Decks, Wood Decks, Screened-in Porches, Patios! You name it, we do it. No Money Needed Upfront. Free Estimates in 48 Hours or less from the time you call.