Haas and Sons Electric Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 04/08/2021

7790 Central Ave

Pasadena, MD 21122

We are performing work as normal so feel free to reach out about your project or repair! During these times are following safe practices for both your family and our workers. We specialize in home repairs and projects, providing you solutions from basic to long-lasting so that we can ensure that we not only fit the budget but provide safety and comfort for your family. Haas & Sons is a small, family-operated business based out of Pasadena Maryland, serving Anne Arundel, Howard, and surrounding counties. Our certified Electricians go through constant training to be able to provide you with quality work, great warranties, and amazing service. What to expect with Haas & Sons- A company you can trust, Marked Vehicles, Uniformed and trained Techs, Constant communication, Upfront pricing, all with a friendly smile. ...

electrical (77)ceiling fan installation (28)lighting (26)home security system (3)home automation (2)internet provider (1)tree service (1)

01/21/2021

The job was more work than expected, but Nick stayed all day until it was complete. He was professional and knowledgeable, and would definitely hire him again if I have another job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wiring for hot tub

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/18/2021

12/30/2020

Technician was excellent. I was not prepared for the adjustment in price. Overall they did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fan removed and replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/30/2020

12/09/2020

It went very well. I called to ask for an estimate to install a chandelier in my vaulted ceiling where there was no existing box. They came out the same day. Alex had everything he needed on the truck and was able to do the job the same day. He did a great job, and I could not be more pleased. He worked to make as few holes in the wall/ceiling as necessary, and he did great. Got the line fished th...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of a new chandelier including switch

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/09/2020

Photo for Haas and Sons Electric Inc - 7790 Central Ave, Pasadena, MD - 39075781

12/09/2020

It went extremely well. The technician arrived arrived an hour after I called Haas and Sons Electric. I wasn't expecting same day service but they exceeded my expectations. The technician (Alex Weber) was punctual, professional, knowledgeable, efficient and friendly. He listened carefully to my concerns and responded accordingly. His work was timely accurate and thorough. He was also very neat and...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced two rocker light switches, tightened two sockets and installed two whole house surge proctectors

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/08/2020

12/08/2020

Nick arrived on time, preformed the job efficiently and expertly. However, I was surprised that the cost was more than the estimate given. I was told that if the electrical box did not need to be replaced (it would not), the cost would be less than $200. With the Angie's List discount the cost was $239 ($278).

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced ceiling fan

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/07/2020

12/06/2020

Excellent, I now have bright lighting in my master bath.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Electric socket

CATEGORY electrician,lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/30/2020

11/30/2020

Great service at a reasonable cost... who could ask for anything more? They are my "go to" electrician from now on.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lighting and Receptacle Work

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/25/2020

11/25/2020

I made the appointment with them before the COVID restrictions took effect earlier this year. Then everything was shut down for a while, so they called to let me know that they would not make it to the appointment, which was understandable. After the restrictions were lifted, they got in contact with me right away and asked if I would still need the work done. Of course I did, and we scheduled an ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 4 ceiling fans

CATEGORY ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/18/2020

11/23/2020

It went great. The electrician, Nick, did just what I asked, was very neat and efficient took care to protect my home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wall sconces installed in dining room and two exterior lights with timer switches installed.

CATEGORY electrician,lighting,home security systems

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/23/2020

11/17/2020

Went well. Tech was knowledgeable and polite. ID'd issue and presented options for fixing. No pressure to go with cheapest option. Performed fix quickly and listened to customer alternative solutions. Wore mask and foot covers while inside. A+ Would hire again

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Troubleshoot GFCI Outlets

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/17/2020

We provide permanent solutions to residential homeowners concerning aspects of the electrical system. From repairing electrical shorts, flickering lights to replacing fixtures, updating outlets, installing new electrical panels, and even wiring piers.

We do not perform ethernet cable, tv, solar, appliance repair, or home theatre services.

Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Check