AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc

• Trade License Locale
  • MD
  • Trade License Authority
  • MHIC

8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd.

Pasadena, MD 21122

At AMJ Landscaping, Customer Service is not a department, it's our passion. We love building stuff. From creating full scale design plans, installing hardscaping, comfortable seating areas, possibly a pergola or screen room, outdoor kitchens with all the appliances, fire pits plus decks and innovative outdoor living spaces are our focus. We listen well and bring inspired designs that provide solutions to issues like elevation changes, drainage and lighting. Our experience helps avoid pitfalls and costly extras. Everyone here believes in producing something that they would be proud of in their own backyard. And we look forward to having you as our Customer!...

landscaping (34)lawn care (21)hardscaping (16)stone and gravel (12)mulch delivering (12)leaf removal (8)irrigation system (8)masonry (6)lawn treatment (5)tree service (4)excavating (4)

10/06/2019

Over the last two years, we have taken advantage of the superior design, impeccable attention to detail and reliability. Aaron has transformed our property from dead and dry, nothing exciting to a place that feels good to come home to. The decision to hire AMJ was made after seeing the work they did for all our neighbors. We are very happy overall.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fertilization, landscape design, aerating, lighting, leaf removal, bi-weekly cut and blow, and other misc work.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal,pavers, gravel,outdoor lighting

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/01/2019

Thank you. It always a pleasure to work with you and your family.

07/25/2019

AMJ Lawn & Landscaping did an excellent job updating and refreshing my yard. The crew was knowledgeable and professional and performed the job the way I asked. I would definitely hire them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/15/2019

04/02/2019

AMJ did a fantastic job creating the perfect yard and deck for us to enjoy. The entire staff is very professional, courteous and talented. We had a new deck built, patio installed and yard graded and sod put down. The end result is gorgeous, we love spending time out side now and get many compliments on our landscaping! We definitely recommend them. We also use them for lawn service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping, deck, regrading

CATEGORY decks,landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

01/03/2019

Excellent work very professional and beautiful job very pleased and are using again to design and plant front with driveway and plants

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Hardscaping and design deck new grading plants and design of small lot

CATEGORY decks,landscaper,lawn service,leaf removal,mulch,pavers, gravel,architect,hardscaping

11/27/2018

Extremely well. The owner showed up with a large team that accomplished of the objectives in one day. I was impressed with the results. I have become a long term client. I trust the business.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Trim back all perennials and remove vines along the hedges on right side of property, and remove vines off of chimney....care will be given to trim all shrubs and select tree limbs off and away from the house.....remove chain off of tree @ left side of home Remove all weeds by hand from flower beds,and tree rings. Rake, bag and remove all debris. Rake and remove all leaves from lawn and flower beds. Trim all shrubs and remove all clippings Remove all debris from jostle. (Brush, leaves, logs,construction debris etc).

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,lawn treatment,leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/16/2018

10/28/2017

I love the work that was done by AMJ Landscaping. From stat to finish, I can't say enough about the professionalism, quality work, scheduling, and cost I received from this company. Aaron's design of the project was perfect. I am looking forward to having them do other projects as well. I wouldn't consider using anyone else.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of white stone under deck with edging to create a flower bed.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,pavers, gravel

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/28/2017

10/19/2017

AMJ Exceeded all expectations . Everything they promised was done and then some. The project was also completed ahead of schedule. Aaron explained the job thoroughly and was very good at communicating all steps of the job. Its hard to find service as good as this and i will definitely use them for future projects.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Landscaping

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,irrigation systems,lawn treatment,leaf removal,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/19/2017

09/21/2017

I cannot say enough good things about this company! From the first phone call, to the estimate, project planning, work, and clean up this company really delivered. I was able to schedule an estimate the next day. The owner, Aaron, came to provide the estimate himself and walk me through the construction process. I was so impressed I asked him to start the job as soon as possible. Within two days, ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install a paver patio.

CATEGORY landscaper,masonry,pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/05/2017

09/19/2017

Everything looks great and we have received so many complements on the work. Recently, we had some bluestone break. Even though our warranty ended a few years ago, Aaron still honored the warranty, came out, and fixed the stone. We are very grateful for that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
AMJ created bluestone walkways as well as a concrete shed pad. Additionally, they coordinated with another company to create a larger asphalt driveway for us.

CATEGORY pavers, gravel,hardscaping

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/19/2017

Photo for AMJ Lawn & Landscaping Inc - 8211 A Baltimore Annapolis Blvd., Pasadena, MD - 36267538

08/30/2017

I put an "N/A" for pricing mainly because I don't have a lot of comparison data to work with. That being said, my wife and I feel like we paid an absolutely fair price for the work that was done. Didn't feel like we got them on the cheap, and it didn't feel like they tried to gouge us or anything. It was the Goldilocks feel -- Just Right. Also, built in to the cost was the fee for the county landf...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn work. Cut, weed, trim, brush and debris removal, etc. Basically our yard was looking pretty rough and we needed to take it seriously and get it back to looking like a yard is generically supposed to look. Nothing ornamental and/or fancy decorations or anything like that. Just a normal yard. The work took the 2-man crew just a hair over 4 hours to complete then they did final cleanup, grabbed all their hardware, buttoned up their truck, and headed out to the next gig.

CATEGORY landscaper,lawn service,leaf removal,tree service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/30/2017

Residential & Commercial Landscape Design & Upgrade, Landscape Installation & Construction, 3D Design-Build, Patios, Walkways, Driveways, Permeable Pavers, Concrete, Exposed Aggregate, Stone, Masonry Construction, Pools, Outdoor Fire Features, Outdoor Kitchens & Grills, Veneer Stone, LED Lighting, Retaining Walls, Garden Walls, Paver Walkways, Walls, Lawn Mowing, Fertilizer, Pesticides, Mulching, Sod Installation, Topsoil Delivery, Bob Cat Service, Landscape Design

MasterCard, Check, Visa, PayPal, Financing Available