Alpha Plumbing

Pasadena, MD 21122

Water Service Repair - Linthicum

Water Service Repair - Linthicum

plumber202021090
Alpha Plumbing replaced a water service for a homeowner in Linthicum. The new line is 1” HDPE pipe, shown here in the second picture. We also installed a new main shut-off valve and ran 1” CPVC pipe to connect to the copper just before the PRV (not pictured here). Upon completion of the job, Alpha Plumbing backfilled the excavation and left the yard in great shape — we were even able to save the homeowner’s grass!

Alpha Plumbing has been serving the Baltimore, Howard and Anne Arundel County areas since 1991 - more than 25 years! We handle residential services of all kinds from Bathrooms to Kitchens, No job is too large or too small. We can install any new fixtures that we provide or one that you have purchased. We will ensure a safe, properly functioning fixture with a pleasing new look. We can take care of all your needs. Just check out the list of our complete services below. We are happy to help our residential and commercial plumbing customers. Call today!...

plumber (692)drain cleaning (83)water heater repair and installation (61)drain pipe installation (48)well and water pump (32)sewer cleaning (28)water softener installation and repair (15)excavating (8)small appliance repair (5)gas leak repair (5)

05/29/2020

called friday mid day - they were there on monday morning - finished the job in less than 3 hrs including going into the water with waders to get under the pier. Price was very reasonable. One of angies other recommended plumbers had been my plumber for over 30 years - but let me down but never responding to my several requests over weeks. 'Alpha is my new plumber for all plumbing needs

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Section of Pier piping needed to be replaced

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/29/2020

Thank you very much!

05/09/2020

Technician was there 1 hour before estimated 2 hour time window (but called first so it was not a problem). These are COVID times so I was happy to see that he wore his mask throughout. The sink cleanout installation went quickly and cleanly and he also cleaned up the piping from an earlier poor installation that was causing the connection to the waste disposal to leak when the sink was plunged. A...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Add sink cleanout and clear clogged drain line

CATEGORY plumbing, small appliance repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/08/2020

Thank you very much.

05/04/2020

Excellent service. Arrived on time. Cleared the drain with snake.repaired pvc pipe.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen sink drain cleared

CATEGORY small appliance repair, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/04/2020

Thank you.

02/19/2020

The plumber never showed up. I was given a 10-12 slot. I called at 11:59 am to check on the status of my appointment and I was told that my appointment was deleted from the calendar. I scheduled off of work for this appointment, I also at my doctors 30 minutes late because I waited for the plumber to show but they weren't going to show. See the call log attached. Pay for another plumber dont waste...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I need to have backflow testing performed on my house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/18/2020

Photo for Alpha Plumbing - 8813 Fort Smallwood Rd, Pasadena, MD - 38395048

I’m sorry your appointment was inadvertently dropped from our schedule when you called to reschedule your appointment. We do not make many mistakes scheduling, but are surely not perfect. When I asked if we could send a plumber out right away to take care of the test, you declined and declined any other remedy. I’m sorry we couldn’t make this work.

12/17/2019

Great job, found the leaks and did the necessary repairs in good time at a great price. Communication was quick and clear and showed up in good time. What more could you ask? I shall call on this company again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Check house for plumbing leaks.

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/03/2020

11/01/2019

Decided to replace 15 year old faucet rather than repair. Bought new faucet at Home Depot and plumber returned and installed next day. Did great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaking Kitchen Faucet

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/01/2019

Thank you.

10/29/2019

Charles Taylor, he is really the best plumber who truly earn the title of Master plumber. I found an additional small leak from my water heater while cleaning the area for Alpha Plumbing to send someone over. So after Charles arrived I asked him if he can help me fix both in one run, he get them done and FAST! man I thought I will spending $500 to $1000 for both but after I have seem him work, I r...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Water leaking from two different areas and additional AC humidifier pipe fixed

CATEGORY plumbing, water heater repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2019

09/18/2019

Everything went just fine. As promised, they called to let me know they were on the way. When they arrived they got right to work and had everything taken care of in short order including cleaning up after themselves.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a broken pipe repaired.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/18/2019

Thanks for your feedback.

08/01/2019

Plumber called before arrival, arrived on time and went right to work. Plumber was friendly and professional. Completed job quicker than anticipated. Good thorough job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace broken sewage pump in basement

06/30/2019

Ismael was thorough and complete. He used a camera to show me the blockage caused by dirt accumulation and then showed the pictures of the clear pipes after he snaked them. I would definitely use them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
clean sewer drain pipe

CATEGORY plumbing, drain cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/24/2019

Residential and commercial repair and replacement of exterior sewer and water lines - specializing in trenchless repairs, plumbing, leak, faucet repairs installation and replacement, water heaters, sump pumps (standard and backup), garbage disposals, gas piping and appliance installation, drain & sewer cleaning.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available, Check