All Around Fence LLC

• Trade License Expiration
  • 20160520

8130 Ventnor Rd

Pasadena, MD 21122

I have been a business owner in the pasadena area for the past 10 years & have been servicing customers for 25 years. Why i’m in the fence & deck business is simple. I think there a lot of people like me that want and deserve a quality job at a reasonable price and someone that does what they say, not what a salesman wants them to believe just to make a sale. That’s why the owner is involved from start to finish so there’s no passing the buck such as that’s not what the salesman told me & sold me where is the salesman when the job has started and there are problems. At all around you will always be able to communicate with the owner all the way through the project. At the end of each project there is always a walk through with the owner....

fence company (66)dog fencing (1)iron work (1)woodworking (1)

10/24/2017

Estimator came out and discussed our project with us but we never received a quote. I reached out to him and he said I would have that evening, still nothing. I wouldn’t recommend for any project.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fencing quote requested

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/09/2017

10/23/2017

Jim promised someone would be at my house at 7 am to walk the job with me so I wouldn't be late for work. They came promptly at 7 am and were finished with the job before I returned home. When I came home, the fence was exactly as I had requested. Before the job, all my questions were answered promptly. I was expecting a 2-3 week wait to have my work completed but the job was scheduled immediately...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I requested a fence in my back yard

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/23/2017

10/13/2017

Professional, quality of work was great. I would recommend them to anybody that needs a fence. They arrived on the day and time they said they would and did an excellent job. The price was good and job was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed a fence placed on side corner lot

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

09/25/2017

The work was completed in one day, the workers were punctual and the salesman was very professional and personable. We think the end product is amazing and appreciate the fact they stand behind their product and work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had a fence removed and a new vinyl fence installed to replace the existing fence.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/06/2017

08/13/2017

Pretty much a fly by night company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed estimates on two options for replacing and extending fence line. Son showed up as scheduled, very friendly and talkative about how they are a small company and aren't about being a big company but a family operation. Took the measurements and said he had to run the numbers through the program and would send me the quote. After 4 phones calls and two e-mails never heard from them again. I think as long as they have enough work lined up at the right prices for the next several weeks to keep their crew working, they pick and choose what jobs to get involved in. I wouldn't trust them to follow up on any adjustments they promise in their initial talk..

06/21/2017

Jim was great to work with, great communication and quick turnaround with my estimate. They were able to install my new fence within a week or 2 and give me the best price.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace wood fence with vinyl

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/20/2017

06/09/2017

I had an appt with Jim on 6/8 at 11:30 to give me an estimate on fencing. Normally I don’t write the type of reviews where a contractor is late, can’t make it, etc. but who at least calls or emails me. But I’m going to make an exception since he was a complete no show. I waited until noon and Jim was a no show – no call. First time I’ve had a contractor never show up. What makes this especially ir...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Scheduled an appointment for an estimate to have fencing installed.

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/08/2017

06/02/2017

Had Jim come out for quote, he said he would email me quote that evening. I never heard from him despite me sending emails and calling twice.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace fence

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/01/2017

03/29/2017

Everything went great from beginning to the end

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New fence installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/28/2016

03/06/2017

Working with Jim was great - we had a short timeframe to get a fence for a new puppy and also required easy to use gate latches so my disabled sister could easily open the gate. We also needed to have access underneath the deck closed out and Jim was able to recommend someone that could come out the next day. Jim was responsive and easy to work with.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fence installed within a short timeframe for a new puppy

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/05/2016

Fencing - steel, wood, aluminum, split rail, wire, picket, vinyl, chain link & wrought iron. Animal fencing

Ask for details.