A to Z Contracting

Founded 2008 • Angie's List since June 2012

We are a local remodeling company...

Michael & Son Svc Inc

1885  REVIEWS
Michael & Son Svc Inc

Michael & Son is family owned & operated and has been servicing the Virginia, Maryland and Washington DC area for over 30 years. We take great pride in providing our customers with the highest quality plumbing services. Our professional and courteous staff are here to help you with whatever projects you need to get done.

11/14/2016

Chris was very professional. He gave me a fair price and did a very nice job. He used quality materials and did a very neat job. I would use A to Z Contracting again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having problems with small animals (fox, groundhogs, etc) taking up residence under my deck which sits low to the ground. I needed to close off all access points but I wanted it to look nice and blend in with my landscape.

CATEGORY handyman service

12/05/2015

Office is easy to deal with.   Pricing of contract is fair and reasonable.  Skilled craftsman assigned to the job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular maintenance on Generac Guardian whole house generator

CATEGORY electrician,handyman service

05/20/2015

It went very well. He is very professional. He came out and completed an assesment then mailed me the estimate. After I reviewed the estimate,  he came out and we were able to get things squared away. Once he started, he completed the project within a normal period of time.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Staining of desk; installed and painted new front door

CATEGORY remodeling

11/05/2014

Very well.  We discussed each task and Chris made recommendations for two repairs.  Also indicated what additional materials were needed.  He was courteous and completed the job with 30 minutes to spare and that included going to the hardware store for materials.  Four hours was more than sufficient for the number of tasks I needed to have completed.  And the price, $199, was worth the money.  The...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Repaired a kitchen drawer, installed an electrical outlet, tightened a smoke detector, covered two electrical boxes, installed a vent to extend an exhaust pipe in the attic, repaired a crack between porch and sidewalk,

CATEGORY concrete repair,electrician,handyman service

10/08/2014

Everything went great.  Work was well done and worth the cost.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Dry wall repair and grout sealer.

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,handyman service

Home remodeling, repairs and additions, basements, bathrooms & kitchens.