All Work LLC

Founded 2001 • Angie's List since September 2015

B Rated | 6 Reviews

We have been roofing and doing home improvements for Baltimore since 2001. We complete most roofs within one day. There is never a leak, not once....

DCM Custom Paintings LLC

06/12/2017

We needed an entire porch roof replaced and this team came and got the job done quickly and professionally. They were not the cheapest game in town, but their prices are fair and the quality of work, timely manner in which it was done, and professionalism was well worth the couple of extra bucks! Not only was the job done well but even the cleanup was handled so well! They even made sure my flower...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The porch roof of our row house was rotten and needed repair

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing

05/17/2017

Excellent work and right price

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Roof and siding replacement, including window wrapping and gutters and down pipe installation

CATEGORY handyman service,remodeling,roofing,siding,windows

03/27/2017

I've used Brian, and All Work LLC, on multiple occasions for some minor home repairs, and I would absolutely use their services again. Fair prices and great communication, are just two of the reasons why. I would highly recommend, and have done so to other family members as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Minor roof repair (missing shingle)

CATEGORY handyman service,roofing

07/12/2016

Prompt, efficient, neat and I was charged fairly. Will continue to use the services of this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of two new toilets and repair work on the main water supply to the house. I was also quoted over $10,000 to replace my entire HVAC system at which time All Work sent their man who assessed the problem and repaired it for under $200.

CATEGORY handyman service,heating & air conditioning/hvac,plumbing

06/15/2016

Everything went well.  All Work LLC worked with me and gave me a reasonable price and good product.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
A lot of repair, painting, door frame, duct work, tile and more

CATEGORY ceramic tile,drywall,flooring,handyman service,plumbing,interior painters

Home Services Kitchens & Bathrooms Natural Stone & Laminate Countertops Carpet, Hardwood & Linoleum Attic & Basement Finishing Window & Door Replacement Custom Home Sound System & Theater Custom Trim & Caulking Historical Preservation & Woodwork Drywall & Painting Ceramic & Marble Tile Framing Fences & Decks Gutters, Roofing & Siding Custom Ironwork Plumbing, Electrical & HVAC Footers, Post & Beams Masonry Patios

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal