Advanced Chimney Services

A7 REVIEWS

• Angie's List since March 2015

Hours are not available for this pro right now. Please check back later.

8723 Avondale Rd

Parkville, MD 21234

If your chimney is not cleaned regularly, lighting your fireplace could have serious repercussions for your family. Clogged and damaged chimneys could lead to smoke and fire damage. Trust our expert chimney sweepers to clean your chimney and we will repair any damage that is present....

Chimney Repair (7)Chimney Sweep (5)Chimney Caps (2)

08/16/2019

I needed the liner fast because my water heater was turned off due to the air coming back into house. I called several contractors and Ernie is the only one that came through in a pinch. He and his team were very prompt, courteous and professional. The liner was installed, wall was sealed properly and even connected my water heater to make sure there were no other issues. The best customer service...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Chimney Liner

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/07/2019

01/18/2019

This company never showed up on the date of the appointment that the owner scheduled with me for 1/17/19 nor did he or anyone from the company call me to explain why. When I called the owner (Ernie Eichelberger) the morning of 1/18 to get dome answers, he never apologized or gave me an acceptable explanation for not showing up or responding to the voicemail I left on 1/17. In my opinion, this comp...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimney inspection/cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/07/2019

10/23/2018

PLEASE THINK TWICE BEFORE CALLING THIS COMPANY!!! The owner, Ernie Eichelberger, showed up on the scheduled date, but was over 2 hrs. early. He asked if it was okay, and I said since you are here okay, however, told him that I would have appreciated a phone call. He looked at what needed to be done and told me he would get back to me with an estimate. Waited a week without a response, so I called ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I asked the owner to come out and give me estimates for chimney cleaning, chimney repair, and new fireplace floor and back wall replacements vs. caulking with appropriate fireplace caulk which I had purchased.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/22/2018

11/21/2017

10+ Customer decided not to go forward but these guys are among the best

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Chimneys and clenkng

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/21/2017

08/08/2017

Excellent service. Very professional. There was a lot of meaningful information dispensed about ways to better maintain the unit. Price was excellent as well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning and maintenance for wood burning insert and liner.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/11/2017

06/23/2017

It went very well, the old one was stuck shut and I had smoke damage in my house, and he showed up the next day and replaced it for me.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He replaced a bad damper.

CATEGORY chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/16/2016

06/23/2017

It was excellent they did exactly what they said they would do and at the price they said no rain dripping in (one of the problems we were having)

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
liner in the chimney and chimney cap

CATEGORY chimney sweep, chimney caps, chimney repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/24/2017

Estimates, Repairs, Sealing, Chimney Cleaning, Clogged Clean Out, Masonry Repairs, Sweeping and Cleaning, Inspections,Waterproofing, Maintenance, Install Caps, Animal and Bird Removal, Relining, Dryer Vent Cleaning

Not Applicable