Maryland Solar Solutions Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

11436 Cronridge Dr Suite V

Owings Mills, MD 21117

Maryland Solar Solutions Inc is a full-service, turn-key solar integrator serving all of Maryland. We provide grid-tied solar electric (photovoltaic) systems. We design, install & monitor. We handle all necessary documentation for grants, permitting & interconnection. 11 employees. We partner with a licensed electrician & other solar installation professionals as the need arises. 5 year warranty, 5 year monitoring package on all systems sold. Financing available....

solar panel installation (57)home energy audit (5)hvac repair (3)

03/19/2020

Although I did not end up going with MSSI for my solar project, I did want to leave a positive review for their customer service during the quote process. I had a lot of questions about the process and the system, and Lizzie patiently answered all of them. The visit from Colette, the owner, was very helpful as she is clearly very knowledgeable and experienced in this field. She brought up certain ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/19/2020

10/18/2019

Smooth and efficient - from beginning/planning to installation to current monitoring

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2019

We appreciate this review and continued support for MSSI! Cheers to many more years of solar production to come!

10/03/2019

Excellent, MSSI was very responsive to all needs, including special circumstances such as pipes needing to be moved by roofers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
30 solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/16/2018

Thank you for this wonderful assessment of MSSI! We aim to provide the best quality equipment, installation and support throughout the years!

09/27/2019

Phenomenal experience! We needed a new roof and wanted to take advantage of the 30% Federal tax incentives for solar since 2019 was the last year. Even though purchasing solar panels is a huge expense we realized leasing panels, which may seem more affordable initially, does not make economical sense after 20 years because the leasing companies get all the government incentives and energy credits....

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar roof panel installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/08/2019

We cannot begin to thank you enough for your support and this wonderful review of our company! Our process is meant to give you peace of mind, to understand the best options for installing a customized solar array that fits your needs and meets your individual expectations.

09/25/2019

Great. One of the best companies I’ve worked with. And they continue to monitor system performance and replace any failing components. We’ve saved thousands so far in our electric bills and reduced our carbon footprint.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed photovoltaic system in our house.

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/01/2015

It is great to go green and save green all at once! Thank you for your business and this outstanding feedback!

09/25/2019

Installation was a bit more complicated than usual, since electric service in our detached garage needed to be upgraded. They trenched and carefully replaced the grass when they were done, minimizing the grading and seeding needed. Install quality for the array and inverter was superb. I think you'd be hard pressed to find any solar contractor that does a cleaner install. I have a Masters Degree i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed 16 panel solar array on garage and ev charging inverter.

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/16/2019

Photo for Maryland Solar Solutions Inc - 11436 Cronridge Dr, Owings Mills, MD - 38131411

We thank you for your honesty and for this stellar review of MSSI!

09/24/2019

I had a 15kw system installed by MSSI. I cannot say enough good things about MSSI. Every piece of the planning process was straightforward, and the installation looks great, and the workers left my house and yard cleaner than they found it. Every person I dealt with from the CEO to my project manager to the sales staff has been great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/18/2019

We are so glad that you've trusted us to install your array and that you feel confident in our staff's ability to provide the best level of service! We look forward to the many more years of solar production to come!

09/15/2019

Colette and her crew did a fantastic job! They were easy to work with. Very professional and courteous. Communications were prompt and provided my with all of the information that I needed in a timely manner. The job looks great, and the system is is top-notch. I am enjoying watching the monitoring system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of 14 solar panels

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/20/2019

Thank you very much for your outstanding feedback! It is deeply appreciated by all of us here at MSSI! We will continue to provide you with professional and courteous customer service!

06/27/2019

BACKGROUND: I was approached in Home Depot several week ago for a solar panel installation quote from a different company. I decided to have the phone call but the company was only interested in pitching PPA, not a purchase option. That prompted me to look further for other solar panel companies. Through my search I found EnergySage.com and that allowed me to get quotes from multiple companies. I ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar panel system installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2019

We are extremely grateful for your honesty and amazing feedback regarding our process and office staff. It is our intention to be straight forward and deliver the most information we can to help you make an informed decision regarding solar. Thank you for this glowing review!

05/12/2019

Maryland Solar Solutions, Inc. is awesome! We were looking at Solar City (Tesla) and after doing more research we picked MSSI and we're glad we did! Last fall, under almost impossible weather conditions they were able to get our system installed before the end of year so we could get our tax credit in 2019. They installed a 11.2 KW system with the latest solar panel technology along with an LG bat...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Solar Panel Installation

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/21/2018

Thank you sincerely for this outstanding feedback!

Residential & Commercial solar electric, photovoltaic, solar pool heating, solar monitoring & energy auditing.

Geothermal, wind, solar hot water

Check, Financing Available, Visa, MasterCard, Discover