Geek Squad - Best Buy

Founded 1994 • Angie's List since June 2010

Not Rated| 3 Reviews

Local Expert Geek Squad Agents can fix your Appliance or TV regardless of where purchased. 90-day warranty along with professional, quick, and clean services. Check us out online, by phone, or at over 1,100 Best Buy stores. ...

N/A
Mark's appliances repairs

05/02/2017

They were okay. If the price was right, I would use them again. Their pricing was good. They generally carry a wide variety of products. You just need to be careful, they want to hit you up for delivery charges, you can usually negotiate that to zero.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought an appliance.

CATEGORY appliance sales

03/16/2015

They did an excellent job and they were efficient and prompt. Everything worked and they did what I asked and I appreciated that.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
For computer repairs we used Geek Squad. They took care of it for no fee because I have a repair fee and they are on retainer. They cleaned my computer and got out viruses and things like that and to speed it up.

CATEGORY computer repair

04/18/2012

My experience with them was fine.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I bought new appliances from Best Buy.  I bought a washing machine from them.

CATEGORY appliance sales

Appliance and TV repair, major brands, whether purchased at Best Buy or anywhere else. Appliances: Refrigerators, Washer/Dryers, Ranges (gas or electric), Dishwashers, Microwaves. TVs: LEDs, LCDs, Plasma, Flat-Panel, Smart TVs, including older TV models.

American Express, Check, Discover, MasterCard, Visa, Financing Available