Brody Brothers Pest Control

Founded 1984 • Angie's List since September 2005

Family owned & operated Quality Pest Control, since 1984. Brody Brothers Pest Control. Award Winning. Winning Angie's List Super Service Award Since 2007. Brody Brothers was named Best of Baltimore in 2013. We hold an A+ rating with the BBB for the last 7 years. NEW Mosquito & Tick Control! Additional DBAs - Brody Enterprises Inc, Yaakov Brody & Sons, Yaakov Brody & Sons, Yaakov Brody Sons Inc....

American Pest

1189  REVIEWS
American Pest

American Pest is offering Disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angie's List

08/04/2020

The technicians were very professional, courteous, and efficient with their job. Would definitely recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Wasp nest removal

05/29/2020

John G. kept me informed during each step of the process, and did an excellent job of removing the birds and adding a cage to the vent to prevent this from happening in the future. I have always received good service from Brody Brothers.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remove birds from attic vent

CATEGORY animal removal

12/20/2019

They have been fabulous. I had used a competitor for years but Brody did a stellar job in comparison. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have been using them for pest control issues for rodent problems.

06/12/2019

Very professional and courteous during the in home visits. Did not try to up-sell me like the other companies. Fair price. Fixed my mouse problem and I signed up for a yearly pest control plan.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest control- mouse problem

01/16/2019

I want to first say that every technician that ever came to our home was extremely professional, courteous and genuinely I felt that they were great people. As for the issue, I want to start by stating that before I contacted Brody Brothers, I started noticing mouse activity in my basement January 2018. It was extremely cold outside down to the negatives in the evening at times. Around this same t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mice and bat but nothing was really ever done but a bait to get me to agree to a service contract

CATEGORY pest control

Mr. [Member Name Removed] - thank you for your honest review of our team. We really do appreciate your feedback and take to heart the words you wrote here, thank you. First, let me say we can improve, 100%! I did review your account with our staff and we definitely dropped the ball on following up with you for our wildlife technician to reassess after the snowfall last year. We take full-responsib...

Residential and commercial pest control including integrated pest management, general pest and termite control, bed bug, mosquito & tick control.

Fumigation. Wildlife only offered to Contract customers.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express