A Cleaner Carpet Cleaner

Founded 1992 • Angie's List since December 2004

A Cleaner Carpet Cleaner has been cleaning floors and furniture in the finer homes and businesses since 1992. Certified by the Clean Trust, we have gained the knowledge to understand the principles of cleaning and how the chemistry and technology work together to create the beautiful end product, a clean surface....

SOLUTION HANDYMAN

All you need home improvement

11/13/2017

Very pleased with results. Will definitely hire them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned all the wall-to-wall carpeting and area rugs in our home.

02/02/2017

I'd give them "A's" across the board. I like them very much. I would say they are a small business where the owner is actively involved. They seemed to really care about the customers. They do a good job. They were knowledgeable.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Carpet cleaning, I've used a place called A Cleaner Carpet Cleaner. I had them take some area rugs away to clean and bring them back too. It was not just the carpets in the house.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners,oriental rug cleaning

Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to take care of your cleaning needs. The kind words are greatly appreciated.

02/11/2015

I chose him because he uses organic materials and he is in Sandy Springs.  He attempted to remove cat urine but it would come out.  He was not very professional as the carpets were taken out to a dirty truck and brought back with stains.  He sent a younger person who could not answer any questions about the product.  They tried again to remove the stains but could not.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He came out to clean three large oriental rugs.  These were valuable carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

I am very sorry your experience with my company fell short of your expectations. You mentioned that you expected more. I apologized and told you this is the best we were able to do with the severity of urine contamination. The upholstery was just as contaminated. I applied a very specific urine odor deodorizer. I even injected into the cushions. I am very sorry, your expectations were unrealistic....

01/14/2015

They cleaned five rooms. They were there for about three hours. The workers were really good. The owner came out and supervised. They were honest with what they saw. They came when they said they would. The service was good. There were some things that would not come off but they spoke with me about it before they cleaned.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came and cleaned my carpets.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

Hello, Thank you for the kind words you said about my company. As you can see we don't rush through any job. We don't work on volume we work until the job is done to your satisfaction. We want the referral more than the check. I look forward to working with you in the future.

11/07/2014

He was prompt and professional and patient as we discussed the options of what would be cleaned that day.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
He cleaned three Oriental rugs, 2 large and one runner. He was also able to clean a spot where the dye had bled from one part of the rug into other parts of the design. I was so thankful!

CATEGORY oriental rug cleaning

Thank you so much for the glowing review of my company, A Cleaner Carpet Cleaner. I am very happy that we have met or even exceeded your expectations. As you can see by the other reviews of my company, we take our client satisfaction very seriously. We are happy we got your business. We will be much happier when we earn it again. Gary

Carpet Cleaning. Upholstery Cleaning. Oriental Rug Cleaning. Scotchgard Carpet Protectant. Odor Removal & Deodorization. Tile & Grout Cleaning. Marble Honing & Polishing. Dust Free Wood Resurfacing.

Sewage. Crime Scene Cleanup.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check, PayPal