Atlantic Lawn & Landscaping

A4 REVIEWS

Founded 2000

514 Old Waugh Chapel Rd

Odenton, MD 21113

Our Company is family owned and operated. Specializing in Sprinkler Irrigation, Mowing, All Lawn & Landscaping Services. We service a wide range of Maryland. We assure our clients that they will only received top notch service. We make sure the job is done right the first time. We have been in the lawn & landscaping industry for over 17 years....

lawn care (4)gutter cleaning (1)leaf removal (1)

01/15/2020

Did the job quickly and well.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
leaf removal

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2020

12/06/2019

Well. Due to blustery winds, the project needed to be curtailed. They were back bright and early the next business day and completed the task satisfactorily.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Leaf raking

CATEGORY lawn service, leaf removal

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/29/2019

09/18/2019

It was amazing. The customer service was good. The work they did was great. They guy who came out was awesome.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They cut my grass and weed whack.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/18/2019

09/16/2019

It went outstanding. I called the company on short notice. I normally cut my own lawn, but had recently been sick, so I was not able to cut it. I called another company and they gave me a quote and time and never showed up. I was really disappointed. I called Atlantic and they gave me a quote and said they could be out to my house the next day. They showed up, cut the grass, and edge it. It was do...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn Mowing and Edging

CATEGORY gutter cleaning, lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/16/2019

We offer Mowing, Leaf Removal, Sprinkler Lawn Irrigation Install & year around Maintenance, Snow Removal, Tree Removal 24/7 Emergency, Mulching, Power Washing, Pavers, Retaining Walls, Gutter Cleaning.

Lawn Mower Repair