Ocean City Kitchen and Bath

A 25 Reviews

Founded 1998 • Angie's List since December 2012

11809 Ocean Gtwy units 6, 7, 8.

Ocean City, MD 21842

Full service company with beautiful showroom in West Ocean City MD. Here at Ocean City Kitchen and Bath we pride ourselves on quality service, attention to detail, and helping the customer with their kitchen and bath selections. We carry a wide range of cabinetry from builder grade to the best custom cabinet lines available. This way we make sure every customer will get exactly what they wish for and still meet their budgets. Along with the cabinetry that we carry, we also offer appliances that fit into the most basic of kitchens to the most intricate ones....

home remodeling (25)home remodeling (6)countertop installation (4)plumber (2)cabinet making (2)flooring (1)drywall repair (1)closet design (1)

08/09/2017

Very dependable & pleasant experience; all employees were knowledgeable & very nice & easy to work with,

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodel master bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/09/2017

Thanks, so much for the review they mean a lot. We all work hard at Ocean City Kitchen & Bath to make sure all customers get the same attention to detail. Brian Flurer ( president) 0

02/21/2017

Very well, though ongoing. We will receive a set of plans, and can then set up a time to meet to discuss the particulars.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bathroom update plan/advice

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/21/2017

Hi [Member Name Removed], let me know what is a good time for and your wife to meet to go over sections at our showroom to price your job. thanks, Brian Flurer.

12/07/2016

Great showroom and knowledgeable staff. The only glitch was that they referred us to a local contractor for the installation work. The contractor was slow and unresponsive to e-mails. Before the project was completed it became clear we had bought more tile than needed. OCKB let us return some unopened tile boxes for a refund. However, the subcontractor cluttered up our garage with his debris that ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Bath and kitchen fixture and tile installation.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/01/2015

Hi [Member Name Removed], just read your review. I had my delivery man got to your garage and pick up what was left inside to return. I did not know there was more tile in back to pick up with other materials. He was instructed to pick up what was out front and not rummage through your other material in back of garage. We allow 5% waste for tile to be left at job just because manufactures change t...

08/11/2016

We are very pleased with how seamless everything went, from picking out the stone to installation. Our kitchen looks fabulous!! Thanks

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Kitchen counter tops, replacing dishwasher and garbage disposal

CATEGORY countertops,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/04/2016

We enjoyed working on your project the new countertop is Beautiful . If you need anything else in future please call. Thanks, Brian Flurer.
C

08/01/2016

I did it just as well by myself finding a picture online. They did the measurements. The guy was a little rude. They never came out, they emailed me the plan. It took them about two weeks to send it to me. I am not going to buy from them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
This was a $99 big deal purchase for a kitchen and bath design.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/18/2016

I apologize for any miss understanding . We design kitchens and Baths not additions or homes. Without any blueprints for addition it is hard to know what is going to fit in your bath design, but we did one for you anyway in good faith . When you have your blue print for addition we will be glad to see what will fit in your Bath design. Thanks, Brian Flurer (owner)

07/28/2016

Very Well - Brian and Emmy of OCKB provided exceptional service in both the selection of the bathroom tile, vanity, glass shower door and related materials as well as the plans/drawings of how the finished product would look. Joe D. of the installation team did a great job on the construction of the bathroom as well as addition general construction work that was needed. I will use again for future...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Complete gut of existing master bathroom down to studs. Enlargement of bathroom footprint by moving out existing walls. Construction of new tile floor to ceiling walk in shower, new vanity, new toilet and new tile floor.

CATEGORY countertops,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/28/2016

[Member Name Removed], thanks so much for review. Joe and I enjoyed working with you on your project . If there is anything you need done in future please do not hesitate to call. Thanks, Brian Flurer.

02/19/2015

There was a slight delay in receipt and installation of the counter top.  Apparently due to delay in delivery from the manufacture.  Otherwise everything went as planned and pleased with the final product and its installation.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace all kitchen cabinets, and counter top.

CATEGORY custom cabinets,countertops,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/12/2015

Thanks for taking time out of your busy day for this review it means a lot. The team enjoyed installing woodmode cabinets in you condo it's a sign of quality. It always takes a little longer to get custom cabinets but the wait is worth a life time cabinet. If there is any other project's needed in future please do not hesitate to call me. thanks, Brian Flurer

10/22/2014

It went very well. They did a beautiful job. I had several people come through and they were very impressed. The installers were fantastic, very professional and went above and beyond general service. They even walked my dog. I enjoyed the whole experience. I plan on having more work done by them.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had my kitchen and bath re molded. New granite countertops and ceramic floor in kitchen, along with new light fixtures, upgrades to the cabinets, painting and some wood repairs. New vanity and granite countertop in bathroom, ceramic floor, new toilet, mirror and light fixture.

CATEGORY countertops,plumbing,remodeling,bathroom & kitchen remodeling

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/13/2014

Thanks, so much for review they always make a difference. We enjoyed transforming your condo into a show piece. If there is any other services you are your friends need in the future please let me know. thanks, BRIAN FLURER

08/12/2014

They were great to deal with from the planning stage, to helping us select options and materials to making sure everything was done right!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Remodeled kitchen and bath

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2014

[removed member name] , thanks so much for review Joe and I enjoyed working with you and [removed member name] on you project . If you or anyone you know need any work done in the future please give us a call. Brian Flurer

05/29/2014

OCKB are high quality, high integrity business people. They were on time, and very detailed in their quoting process. Ultimately, their pricing was more than 30% higher than our other two quotes for the same projects, so we chose to go otherwise. I have full confidence they would have done a great job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We got estimates for full kitchen and bath renovations.

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/07/2014

Well sorry we did not get the job. But there is always a good reason why. We are very detailed and everything included in our estimate. If we know after bid we are high we work with customers to get prices down what they can afford. I have a large showroom with all types of cabinets that are competitive with other bids. The key is having opportunity from customer to do so. Brian Flurer

Kitchens, baths, appliances, flooring countertops, lighting, plumbing and more.

Concrete work, building homes.