APM Advanced Pest Management- Baltimore

Founded 1964 • Angie's List since April 2012

Protecting your home, family and environment has been our family's business since 1964. Our company is committed to providing the highest quality service to our customers. We are a full service company providing a variety of pest control and specialty services to homes and businesses in Maryland, Delaware, Pennsylvania, Southern New Jersey, and Northern Virginia. Our reputation, commitment to service excellence and competitive rates, make our company the right choice for you. APM. Character, Competence, Service. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - Apm Pest Control, Blast Termite & Pest. Additional phone number - (609) 889-1318 & (856) 662-9571....

American Pest

1189  REVIEWS
American Pest

American Pest is offering disinfectant and wipe-down services at this time to combat the spread of COVID-19. As always, we offer top rated pest control for the home and business; servicing D.C., Maryland and Virginia for 90+ years. Proven and reliable pest control for rodents, ants, mosquitoes, bed bugs, termites, and more! Our highly-trained, certified pest control professionals will help you to take back your home from pests and keep them out. Award winning, green-friendly options. Service guarantees. Emergency services and 24/7 local communications. We're up to the task of discussing your unique pest problems and providing you with the best possible experience. Contact us today to learn more about our pest control services!

Offers by American Pest on Angie's List

C

09/11/2017

The spraying they did would only work for a couple of weeks, and then we would start seeing ants in our sunroom again. I now use my own ant baits that have a boric acid mix in them, and it works way better than anything APM used, for a lot less money.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Eliminating ants

CATEGORY pest control

Hello! I am wondering if my records show the correct information? I did not see any recent history in our files for your home address? No service showing since 2008. Please let me know if I am incorrect, as I would like to note your comments in your account history. Thank you so much!

07/10/2017

Great, pleased with tech and company

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Spray for pests

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business! Please call if we can be of service!

07/06/2017

So far, haven't found any, if they do, they get rid of them free, but I pay approx. $75.00 a year and have been paying since 1989

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual termite inspection done

CATEGORY pest control

Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business! Please give us a call if we can be of service!

03/07/2017

Went well. Did not see ants around the house.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Pest Control Treatment around the property

09/07/2016

Not really sure! There was no notice left and difficult to tell if the treatment was effective since there was no instructions or FYI info left. I wish we would have gotten some kind of follow up contact. I believe that they did what they were supposed to do, but missed out on an opportunity to provide more services by not contacting us after or at least leaving an estimate for other services they...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Exterior treatment around perimeter of residence and storage shed for insects

CATEGORY pest control

Pest control & extermination. Home inspection.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available