Abc Rental Ctr

Angie's List since June 2010

WE RENT STUFF....

MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash

Maryland Pro wash is an independent locally owned small business. We have been in business for over 10 years. Maryland pro wash is one of the areas only contractor using the industries latest and most advanced soft wash technology. We also go by MPW Painting and MPW Basement remodeling. Our MHIC #103189.

Award 2019
Offers by MPW Painting/Maryland Pro Wash on Angie's List

04/11/2014

I think it worked out pretty well. They were knowledgeable. They helped me select the right sander for the job. They were pretty convenient for me--they opened at 7, so that was pretty good. They had what I needed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rented a floor sander.

03/26/2014

It was great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I rented a roto-tiller from them.

10/18/2012

They are very friendly and helpful.  I would use them again and would recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had went there to fill up my propane tank.  I also rented a generator from there.

05/04/2012

The products are always there and the prices are good. They are very helpful in telling you what you need, and they show you how to use it. We had a very good contract. We were renovating and rented a lot of things, it was excellent. We had no problem whatsoever.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We have used them for a lot of rentals.

CATEGORY equipment rentals

Rental tools & equipments - concrete / masonry, plumbing, metal & woodworking, lawn & garden, audio visual & electronics.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, PayPal