WAYNE'S HOME IMPROVEMENTS inc

Founded 1996 • Angie's List since October 2007

Wrangler Home Improvements LLC

Residental roofing.

02/20/2017

Their prices are always fair, and the work is always excellent. They are a small company, so the wait to get the work done can be a while, but it's always worth the wait.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We've had several project done by Wayne's Home Improvements. They have replaced the entire roofing system for our garage, replace our front door, added storm doors to the front and back of the house, replaced the basement stairs, replaced the kitchen flooring, replaced the ceiling of one room and added crown molding, added replacement windows for almost all the windows in the house.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring,remodeling,roofing,windows,garage builders,doors

Thank you for the review Mr. [Member Name Removed]. I apologize for the longer than usual,response time. I have gotten in with a flipper and a landlord in the city who is improving his properties. They are taking up a lot of my time.

10/03/2016

Wayne always provides excellent craftsmanship, and great quality. The work is done efficiently, and his prices are always fair.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used Wayne's Home Improvements for several projects around my house. He rebuilt the entire roofing system for my garage, replaced the ceiling in one room after some water damage, replaced the kitchen floor, replaced the front door and hung new storm doors in front and back, replaced the basement stairs, and installed replacement window throughout my house. He also corrected the roof of the house to fix and prevent future leaks.

CATEGORY contractors,flooring,remodeling,roofing,windows,garage builders,doors

10/11/2007

The garage looks fantastic. Wayne did a great job building my garage. Wayne is old school and believes in doing the job right the first time. He is one of the few remaining "TRUE" carpenters out there. The other great thing is that Wayne was able to do just about everything on the project with the same level of quality and expertise.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new garage framed up, roof trusses set, roof sheathed, shingles laid and siding installed.

CATEGORY contractors,roofing,siding,garage builders

BUILDS ADDITIONS, DECKS, SUNROOMS AND GARAGES, REMODEL KITCHENS, BATHROOMS & BASEMENTS, EXTERIOR RENOVATIONS INCLUDE SIDING, WINDOWS AND DOORS, INSTALL CERAMIC TILE, LAMINATE FLOORING AND HARD WOOD FLOORING.

HARDSCAPING AND LANDSCAPING.