Castle-Maids LLC

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

PO Box 546

NEW MARKET, MD 21774

Locally owned & operated. Residential cleaning in Frederick County and Mt. Airy, MD. All of our employees have passed a background check and are bonded and insured. Our employees must pass a detailed training program before they ever step foot in your home. We pride ourselves in providing consistent and quality service each and every cleaning! We also accept Debit Cards....

House Cleaning (42)

04/02/2019

I have had Castle-Maids LLC do my house cleaning for quite awhile. I have been more than pleased with their services. If there is something special I need, I just ask & it's done. Also, they accommodate my schedule if I need a change. I will 100% recommend Castle-Maids LLC!!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/02/2019

11/14/2018

The ladies did a fantastic job and were very thorough. I have them coming once a month but probably would have them come more often if I had kids and/or pets!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning house

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/29/2018

10/21/2018

Superb company! Lauren does a great job working with customer schedules and adapting to the customers needs. The staff are extremely friendly and do a great job especially under Sarah’s leadership! The rates are very reasonable. I highly recommend Castle Maids!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Biweekly cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2018

10/19/2018

Lauren does a great job managing her business and is always very responsive and accommodating to any of my schedule changes. Her team, lead by Sarah, has always done a great job and ensures everything is done to my liking.' I would highly recommend them to anyone.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
House cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

10/12/2018

I have been using Castle-Maids for monthly cleaning services for years and have always been happy with their services. We recently decided to sell our house and Lauren was so helpful in setting up a weekend service for our open house and assisting with our final move out cleaning. She and the team have always been so responsive. Highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Monthly Housecleaning, House sale prep and move out

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/05/2018

07/18/2018

Better than excellent! Staff were efficient, careful, organized and thorough. They cleaned all rooms: vacuuming, washing, dusting furniture, wet-mopping. They did a terrific job of cleaning the dust all over my furniture! Along with regular cleaning of floors, they also were on their hands/knees to be sure to reach all areas of floors. I would definitely recommend this company! Thank you for a sup...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed 3-level townhouse cleaned before company visited

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/27/2018

10/26/2017

Castle-Maids offered us multiple options on cleaning frequency and what to include in the service, and we opted to go with service every two weeks for a space that's about 2700 sq feet including 2.5 baths. The cost ($135) is very fair and we've been really happy with the service. Castle-Maids have been cleaning for us for over a year now. We agreed a time slot that worked for everyone upfront and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We were looking for a regular housecleaning service to free up the little spare time we do have. We have cats and dogs, all of which shed a good deal. I work from home so we had to have a service that would work with and around my work schedule.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/17/2017

10/24/2017

After years of cleaning my own home, and the desire to spend more time on the weekends with the family instead of cleaning, I decided to elicit some help, just on a monthly bases, for a good deep clean. Castle Maids came recommended by a local moms group I am a part of, and then of course, through Angie’s list. I gave them a call, and was immediately impressed- they were responsive, thorough, and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
To start, a deep clean of our home, including floors (hardwood, ceramic, carpet), bathrooms, kitchen, dusting, etc.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/18/2017

10/24/2017

We have been using Castle-Maids for the past three years. The cleaning crew works fast and efficiently every single time. They are always punctual, very professional, detailed oriented, and polite. They always leave our home clean and fresh. As two working professionals, we don't always have the time to keep the home as clean like we should, but we no longer have to worry about that with Castle-Ma...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Regular whole house cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/24/2017

10/16/2017

Great customer service and really good cleanings; very professional. Owner is very hands on & caring. Love coming home after the cleaning crew has been at house. Highly recommend for cleaning your home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Housecleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/16/2017

Residential Housecleaning – Bathrooms, Kitchens, & Other Living Areas. Move In & Move Out Cleanings.

Window & carpet cleaning.

Not Applicable