A&H Locksmith, Inc.

Founded 2000 • Angie's List since December 2011

We cater to the commercial locksmith needs of the business community. We also cater to our Residential Clients...

Mike's Locksmith

213  REVIEWS
Mike's Locksmith

You can expect personal service, quality products, upfront pricing and free estimates with a commitment to excellence from Mike's Locksmith & Security. It's what sets us apart from the rest. All of our products come with a full guarantee on labor and materials (for as long as you own your home or business). At Mike's Locksmith & Security, we believe in giving back to our community in many large and small ways. It's all the reason to book an appointment with us.

Offers by Mike's Locksmith on Angie's List

04/20/2015

He showed up on time and did the work right the first time. I'm happy.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed and installed replacement deadbolt.

03/19/2015

John responded promptly to my call and quickly put my job into his schedule the same week.  He arrived on time and got to work rekeying eight new hardware pieces (knobs and deadbolts).  He competently installed them, and they function and look great.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rekeyed and installed four entry knobs and four deadbolts on exterior entry doors.

11/19/2014

The locksmith set an appointment to come to my home 2 or 3 days after I called him. He was able to come before our scheduled appointment so called to ask if that was OK. He was prompt, courteous and professional. I'd recommend him to a friend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installed new locks

04/03/2014

They did an excellent job.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They replaced locks and gave me new keys.

CATEGORY locksmith

Commercial, Residential including Electronic Locks, Locking Devices, Digital Solutions, Access Control Solutions, Masterkey Systems, regardless of size or scope. If you are a contractor who needs residential door lock installation for an entire development, or if you are a multi-unit property manager who needs to install security door locks throughout your properties this is our specialty/

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express