Severna Park Auto Body

Founded 1993 • Angie's List since June 2008

Locally owned and operated for 22 years. we honor most insurance company estimates and offer free estimates for our customers. we have i-car trained employees and are fully licensed and insured. ask about our Angie's list discount. discounts also available for non-insurance based services....

MARYLAND MUFFLER

56  REVIEWS
MARYLAND MUFFLER

This is a local, family-owned-and-operated business, which allows us to offer benefits that our competitors don't offer, including discounts, guarantees, and free estimates. For more than 32 years, our passion has been providing our customers with great service so that we can grow our clientele and be a strong business in the community.

04/30/2018

The repair was done profesionally and it appeared the damaged areas was repainted without a trace. The brake light was replaced . They did an excellent job that I would definitely hired them again!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The rear bumper was damaged and it had to be repainted. The rear brake light was burnt out

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto painting,auto repair

11/06/2017

Super, very professional and honest.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Back bumper on infiniti

05/07/2017

On time. Within budget. Things went exactly as expected. They were the least expensive quote, by far. Would definitely use this business again. My car looked GREAT!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Collision repair. Replaced front passenger side door, repaired rear passenger side door, painted both doors and fenders.

CATEGORY auto body repair

Mr [Member Name Removed], Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review, we know you had other choices where to have your car repaired and we appreciate you bringing your car to us. If we can ever help you again please give us a call. Thanks again, The SPAB team.

03/20/2016

Prompt service clean facility, best price of three quotes.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced bumper cover and removed & dent.

07/10/2015

The gentleman that answered the phone was very friendly and helpful.  He answered all of my questions even though he knew I would not be using his business.  He quickly provided me with the number of the correct place to call.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I called to make an appointment for an estimate but I needed the repair shop, not the body shop.  The gentleman that answered asked me questions to figure out what I needed and then gave me the number to the repair shop when he realized what the problem was.

CATEGORY auto body repair,auto repair

Collision related repairs & auto body work, auto body repair, auto paint repair, collision repair, alignment, frame repair, windshield repair, car repair, bumper repair, auto body insurance work, insurance repairs, windshield replacement, automotive repair, & automotive air conditioning.

Engine and Transmission rebuild