Cunningham's Rug Cleaning

A347 REVIEWS

Founded 2011 • Angie's List since May 2012

403 Serendipity Dr

Millersville, MD 21108

In plant rug cleaning in our state of the art rug washing facility by a Certified Master Rug Cleaner. Whether you need rug repair, pet treatment, restoration, fiber protector or appraisals, we're a one stop shop for all your rug needs. ALL RUGS ARE WELCOME! FREE PICKUP and DELIVERY. We also offer on site carpet and upholstery cleaning as well as hardwood floor and tile cleaning....

Oriental Rug Cleaning (299)Carpet Cleaning (119)Carpet Sales and Installation (15)Flooring Sales and Installation (7)Water and Smoke Damage (6)Mold Testing and Remediation (2)Uncategorized Services (2)Uncategorized (1)Upholstery Cleaning (1)

12/18/2018

It went very well. They took the rugs to their workplace and returned them in excellent condition. Purchased some rug pads (expensive, but glad I did that). The young man who picked up and returned the rugs was very amiable, courteous, professional. Overall, a very pleasant experience.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of large rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/18/2018

10/08/2018

Excellent job! Very courteous and professional young man arrived promptly to pick up rugs, and same young man returned them to us. Very please with their customer service and quality of cleaning, especially considering they had some pet odors to deal with. We had unexpected company arriving and were able to have the rugs returned a bit ahead of the original schedule. So glad we have a "go-to" clea...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
5 oriental carpets cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2018

05/02/2018

Took a fairly long time and wasn't particularly cheap - will go back to doing myself

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaned area rugs

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/02/2018

D

03/21/2018

I don’t think I’ve ever written an internet review before about anything, but I feel as if I have to warn other consumers about Cunningham’s. We sent four rugs to be cleaned by them in November 2017. When they returned a month later, and after a $760 cleaning bill, one of our rugs was totally destroyed. The rug we sent out had some wear and tear and some dirt, which is why we got it cleaned in the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rug cleaning

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

02/16/2018

I have had Cunningham's clean a dozen rugs, both pile and kilim over the past few years, and they have been impeccable each time (except for one misunderstanding regarding an Angie's List coupon that was promptly resolved by management). They know what they are doing, and do it promptly and courteously, Highly recommended.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had two hand-knotted rugs cleaned

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/16/2018

01/27/2018

Cunningham's cleaned three large rugs and one small for us. Picked up by a very courteous professional rep, returned 4 weeks later looking great, no smell, no dampness. While it would have been nice to have the rugs back a little earlier, we were told upfront how long it would be so can't complain. The price with Angie's List coupon was excellent - under $400 for everything. Will definitely call t...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of three large area rugs and one small rug.

CATEGORY carpet cleaners

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/12/2018

D

11/15/2017

I was told by Cunningham staff that the rugs would be ready in about a month. In one case, after 2 months when I didn't hear anything, I called the company, and was told that my rug would be ready later that week. When I arrived, I was told that all of the work had not been done. With the next two rugs, again I was told about a month. I called this morning because it has now been 11 weeks, and I h...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had several antique oriental rugs that needed to be repaired and cleaned,

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/15/2017

11/06/2017

Excellent. Polite and efficient pick up and deliver. Rug looks much better than it did.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
We had Cunningham's pick up and clean a white wool rug (8X11) for a second time.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/06/2017

10/12/2017

Rug came back feeling and looking like new. Prompt and professional pickup and delivery.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Cleaning of my 9 x 12 Persian rug.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/30/2017

09/12/2017

Great. The driver described in detail what kind of rugs we had, about how long the rug cleaning process would take, and what they were going to do. This is the second time we've used them--very please. And they had a coupon on Angie's list!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Rugs needed cleaning.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/12/2017

We offer both onsite and offsite Rug & Carpet Cleaning, Repair, Restoration, Padding, Appraisals, Pet Urine, Stain, & Odor Removal, Insurance Restoration, Fiber Protector, & Carpet & Flooring Sales, Installation, & Repair.

NA