R & G Water Systems Inc

Awards & Badges

Award 2019

3102 Main St.

Manchester, MD 21102

R & G Water Systems carries, installs, services and repairs well pumps and water treatment and conditioning systems for residential and light commercial application. We also deal with acid neutralizers. ...

well and water pump (43)water softener installation and repair (14)plumbing (3)water heater repair and installation (1)

03/23/2020

R&G Was very responsive and came out on a Saturday late afternoon to fix my well pump that stopped working. They found a broken wire and got me up and running in no time. Very professional and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this company.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Well Pump repair

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/21/2020

01/12/2020

R&G exceeded my expectations. They called me before I finished punching their phone number in. The plumbers we've used for 20 years did not pick-up, can't imagine why, it's only Christmas day. R&G showed up when they said they would, spent a few minutes looking at the system, identified the issue and resolved it in 15 minutes. Yes, I'll use them again and recommend them to others.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
It was Christmas day and we had no water.

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/25/2019

10/21/2019

R & G made our situation a priority. They were punctual, polite, and explained what they would be doing for us. They left our basement clean and DRY! Definitely recommend them for well work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace well pump and holding tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/21/2019

07/30/2019

They got here listened to my concerns, investigated a few different situations and provided quick and effective solution to the problems. I was especially impressed with their preparedness. I needed a particular part for inside the well pump and they had it on their truck. They had my problem solved in a little more than an hour. I inquired their input on my current equipment as to it's longevity ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I was having a problem with low water pressure

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/25/2019

04/17/2019

Great prices! The entire team was extremely easy to talk to and work with throughout the process (quote, scheduling, Q&A, install, etc.), and the job was done quickly and without a fuss. Whole house water system is working great and skins feels so much better, and the under sink RO water tastes great! Thanks, guys!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Whole House Water Filter and under sink Reverse Osmosis System

CATEGORY plumbing,water softeners,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 03/29/2019

01/08/2019

I called 0530, received a callback with approx arrive time. They came in the time window, provided a quote, finished the job for the quoted price. Fantastic.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replace well-pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/08/2019

12/08/2018

called in the evening as we didn't have water. they showed up at 7:30 am and got to work. Everything went fine and we had water that morning. They were very professional. I would not hesitate hiring them again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replace well pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

08/20/2018

Strong, lengthy industry experience was evident. Provided excellent service and even took care of two issues I did not know were prevalent. I would absolutely recommend and use again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
New Well Pressure Tank

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/20/2018

05/04/2018

very satisfied, and although I did not expect the work to be free, having nice people show up to do the work is a big plus for me

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
replaced well pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 04/07/2018

02/28/2018

Honest, reasonably priced and friendly. I recently needed to make the switch from a Jet Pump to a Submersible Pump. I had 4 estimates and R & G was the most inexpensive. In addition, they didn't try and sell me anything I didn't need and they performed quality work.There is no one else I would use for my water system.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Switch from Jet Pump to Submersible Pump

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/01/2017

Repair, service and installation of well pump systems, water tanks, water softeners and water conditioners. We solve water hardness, taste and smell problems, as well as offer solutions for low-yielding wells. Experts in acid neutralizers and water treatment systems.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, Financing Available