Clinton Electric Co Inc

A 155 Reviews

Founded 1969 • Angie's List since June 2010

1524 York Rd

Lutherville Timonium, MD 21093

Since 1969, our family owned and operated company has proudly operated out of Timonium-Lutherville and provided the highest quality electrical services. Our electricians have built a solid reputation in the Greater Baltimore region based on a commitment to service and quality work. All of the work we do comes with an upfront quote and 100% guaranteed satisfaction. Clinton Electric delivers prompt and reliable electrical repair and installation services to our community. Available to handle the needs of residential and commercial property owners throughout Baltimore City, Baltimore, Harford, Anne Arundel and Howard counties, you can count on our professionally trained, experienced team to handle your electrical job with the highest level of excellence....

electrical (139)ceiling fan installation (40)generator repair (19)lighting (17)hvac repair (3)
D

07/12/2020

The job was done in 20 minutes. It was a very small job, but the cost was over $450.00. My advice is anyone needing a small job done is check youtube or find someone who charges by the hour.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
two receptacles had hot/neutral reversed

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/08/2020

06/14/2020

I had an excellent experience with Clinton Electric Co. overall and the electrician they sent, Eric Shipley. Communications before the visit were prompt, professional, and geared toward promoting confidence. Electrician was also courteous and professional throughout the visit, provided excellent communications as to expected costs and the diagnostic he was performing, and performed the work quickl...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I inadvertently created a power surge in my kitchen when I ran the dishwasher and a knife had been left on the bottom (handle melted). This must have created a power surge which knocked off the power to the outlets by the dishwasher and to the dishwasher itself (it also melted the knife handle).

CATEGORY electrician,ceiling fans

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/11/2020

06/09/2020

Easy to replace. Took him 10 minutes to switch out the old for the new. He did not even have to cut the ceiling. Why did it cost over $500 that he charged me a senior citizen. Seriously?

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Powder room exhaust fan replacement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/26/2020

Mrs [Member Name Removed], we replaced a ceiling fan and an exhaust fan, did troubleshooting on a circuit, replaced an outlet in the dining room, and identified problems in your electrical panel that need to be addressed. Before any of this work, we quoted you the price out of our price book. After the job, we spoke on the phone and refunded a portion of your bill for the receptacle which you thou...

06/05/2020

Professional and did an excellent job

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They installed a new ceiling fan and fixed the light switch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/04/2020

03/05/2020

Everything went well. Eric explained the whole process to me. He was on time. Work was completed the same day. Work was neatly done. He cleaned up after work was completed.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
main line cable installed

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/17/2020

Thank you for your review [Member Name Removed]!

01/11/2020

Russell was prompt, very polite and helpful. He explained everything and pointed out where my old rowhouse differs from newer codes. (Grandfathered until I want to sell.) There was an upsell on an annual plan, but it will save some 15% on some planned upgrades, so I went with it. Dawn, office support, also was friendly and pleasant to work with. She gave me a follow-up call next morning after my m...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Outlet replacement, safety survey

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/10/2020

Thank you for a thorough review of your experience with Clinton Electric. We work hard to make sure our homeowners are happy.

11/14/2019

Really great experience. Totally upfront pricing. I knew exactly what I was going to pay in the end. Even tho the technician ran into a small problem, my price did not increase. That's terrific. My tech, Jake B was quick and thorough. He explained everything before doing the work and explained what he did afterwards. He was polite and personable. I'll have him back for my next job. Thank you

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Changed 2 plugs to GFCI. Relocated 2 outlets and converted to 3-prong.

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/13/2019

08/21/2019

Very pleased with service. Jordan was very pleasant and extremely knowledgeable about his work. He was able to diagnose why our phones did not charge from the wall socket. He also did multiple replacements of lighting fixtures. Very pleased with the service.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/14/2019

08/21/2019

Great! I will hire again. Punctual. Courteous. Patient. Efficient.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
new outlet and wiring

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/05/2019

We are always happy to help. We are glad to hear adding the new circuit in your office has taken care of those flickering lights. We appreciate you. Thanks for leaving a review.

08/21/2019

Great! Jordan was very thorough, kind, a good communicator, and he was attentive to our needs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
N/A

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/22/2019

Thanks, Mr. [Member Name Removed]. We really strive to take care of customers who trust us to work in their homes. We appreciate the review, and hope we can work together again.

Emergency, electrical repair & maintenance, phone, cable & sound system wiring, energy saving upgrades & options, complete home generator systems, whole-house surge protection, carbon monixide & smoke detectors, attic fans, EV charging stations, EVSE, contracting planning, utility coordination, value engineering, site work, new construction electrical & tenant fit-outs, repair & maintenance.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available