Budget Waterproofing Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/22/2019

5191 Raynor Ave

Linthicum Heights, MD 21090

Budget Waterproofing has more than 55 years of experience in servicing commercial and residential customers throughout Maryland. Our Maryland waterproofing services range from foundation crack repair to sump pump installation and crawlspace encapsulation. If you have moisture, humidity or mold problems in your basement, Budget Waterproofing is your solution. We have proven over the years that our waterproofing methods not only look good and do the job, but also last. Our technicians are well-trained and instructed to respect your home and make sure you are happy with their job. As one of the leading basement waterproofing companies in Maryland, we are confident that you will will be satisfied with our level of quality. Enjoy competitive pricing and state-of-the-art waterproofing – hundreds of satisfied homeowners already are!...

basement waterproofing (131)well and water pump (45)plumber (24)drain pipe installation (19)concrete repair (14)appliance store (4)mold removal (3)excavating (3)water and smoke damage (2)

06/10/2019

Fantastic. I can't say enough about how great this whole group was. I had an appointment very quickly and they started work 2 weeks later (best time for both our schedules.) The work was completed quickly, professionally, and the problem we were mitigating was resolved by the time they were done...proof their idea worked! Highly, highly recommend!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Installation of French Drain including connecting gutters for better groundwater drainage

CATEGORY drain pipe

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/23/2019

06/07/2019

I needed to get my crawlspace encapsulated. Budget Waterproofing undercut the 3 other firms I contacted and received quotes from by almost 50%! Their quote was much more in line with the average cost I expected to pay based on research. The install was quick and tidy, and the crew was prompt and courteous. They did a great job. Would very much recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Crawlspace Encapsulation

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/07/2019

03/09/2019

Courteous and knowledge team who kept me informed during each stage of the project. Lowest price for the quality.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Replaced a 35 year old non-working single sump waterproofing system with a new system with three new sumps in a larger multi-room basement.

WORK COMPLETED ON 02/22/2019

01/23/2019

I was away for three weeks in September, and I returned home to find that water had come into my basement family room in my absence. The carpet and underlying pad were both saturated along the front wall, which is 8 feet below ground level and underneath the concrete front porch. My son helped me move the furniture and pulled back the carpet. The pad needed to be cut away 6 feet from the wall and ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Subfloor Draintile System with gravity flow to the outside

CATEGORY concrete repair,basement waterproofing

WORK COMPLETED ON 01/15/2019

11/27/2018

Great. I'm very pleased with Bill and his team. I have hired them several times since and will again.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Sealing basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/27/2018

11/03/2018

Great! Mario, the foreman was knowledgeable and professional. Bob, who gave me the quote came in lowest of 3 companies. He worked with me to install only what I wanted/needed and leave off a couple of high cost extras that I plan to do myself or contract out later (plastic vapor barrier on the walls and water powered back up pump). Lifetime warranty the work (though I’m not sure how helpful this i...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement drain system, sump pump, stairwell drain

WORK COMPLETED ON 11/02/2018

10/29/2018

Job was completed in two days. $1,500 up front to secure a date. Balance paid upon completion. Would not hesitate to recommend.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Basement was easily flooding with heavy rainstorms. Installed new drain outside at bottom of stairs. Dug a trench from leaking area around perimeter walls to sump pump. Laid in piping and replaced cement. new sump pump also installed.

CATEGORY basement waterproofing,wells

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/24/2018

07/30/2018

They were okay and the service was fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They waterproofed our crawlspace.

WORK COMPLETED ON 07/30/2017

07/30/2018

They were okay and the service was fine

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
They came back to replace something.

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/30/2018

06/24/2018

Budget Waterproofing was the third company I called to get a quote. Experience with the first two companies was very negative: they gave very high estimates and used high pressure sales tactics to force us into signing the contract. On the contrary, Mike Kenny, the sales rep for Budget, didn't push me to commit. He was also very flexible and willing to help us minimize the disruption - whereas the...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Install interior French drain to waterproof the basement

WORK COMPLETED ON 05/15/2018

Thank you for the review, we appreciate your business and should you need anything please don't hesitate to contact us. Thank you

Basement Waterproofing, Crawl space Waterproofing, Crawl space encapsulations Dehumidifier Systems, Air purifying systems (Ez- Breathe Systems) Outside Excavation, Window Well Drains, Sump Pumps & Wall Anchors, Mold Removal & Sump Pump Installation and Water jet back up units, battery back up units.

Waterproofing Spray, Paint & Gutters