Complete Lawn Care Inc

• Trade License Expiration
  • 06/30/2021

PO Box 5147

Laytonsville, MD 20882

We specialize in Integrated Pest Management (IPM), as well as Aeration, Seeding, and Fertilization, with our Natural and Blended Programs. Our constant goal is to solve our customers lawn care problems, while protecting our environment. Give us a call today for a free estimate/analysis!...

lawn care (70)lawn treatment (68)lawn & landscaping (32)mulch delivering (15)snow removal (2)tree service (1)

12/16/2020

Excellent- the men who came were thorough and took great care in my plant beds. Clean-up included removing the cut stems, but leaving the leaves- per our agreement. Though normally I leave the stems up over the winter for insects, this year there had been some construction and we have plans to re-do the beds- so it made sense to take them down early. Was a great relief to not have a leaf blower in...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Fall clean-up.

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 12/15/2020

10/21/2020

I have been very happy with their work.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I have used them to for weed control and fertilizing for over 5 years.

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/09/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the positive feedback. Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

10/14/2020

I walk through my neighborhood every night and always admired one of my neighbors lawns and they told me they used Complete Lawn Care for the last 20 years. They came for the first time 2 weeks ago and I am amazed already with their seed and the depth of the growth in my lawn.. They say it takes a year or two to get your lawn back - I'm looking forward to seeing how it will look at the end of the ...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Seeding and aeration

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/02/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], I know we have just begun to work on your lawn and we have a long way to go. We truly appreciate the positive feedback and will continue to work towards improving your lawn. Thank you, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

10/08/2020

The best- that is why I am a contract customer of 20ish yrs.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Lawn care- fertilization, seeding, pest and weed prevention, analysis,

WORK COMPLETED ON 10/08/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], We truly appreciate the positive review. It has been great knowing you and working with you for the past two decades. Best regards, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

09/29/2020

Jake's team was prompt and professional. They did a great job each week with minimal disruption. I highly recommend them!

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Weekly lawn mowing

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed], It has been a pleasure working with you. Wishing you all the best, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

09/29/2020

Eric and his staff have provided excellent service over the past two years. The lawn continues to improve, with each application. The staff always provide great advice to me whenever they service the lawn.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Needed to have the lawn revitalized and weed issues resolved.

CATEGORY lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/29/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], We appreciate the positive feedback. Best regards, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

09/15/2020

The mower contacted me on the phone and immediately came out to assess what was needed to mow my lawn and gave me a fair price. The quality of the work being performed was excellent. I'm glad I first went to Angie's List instead of sourcing someone online.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Mowing and Lawn Service

CATEGORY lawn service

WORK COMPLETED ON 09/10/2020

09/10/2020

Complete Lawn Care Inc. has provided the most complete, satisfactory and qualitative lawn care that we have had in the 55 years we have lived on our home.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Annual lawn care since 2019.

CATEGORY lawn service,lawn treatment

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/03/2020

y

08/31/2020

very good....the best lawn service company i have used (been in the same house 30 years) and I've tried a few

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
fertilizer application etc. the last two years

WORK COMPLETED ON 08/31/2020

Thank you Mr. [Member Name Removed], That is a really nice compliment and we truly appreciate it! Sincerely, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

07/06/2020

Eric and his team are wonderful... Routine treatments are done punctually and the lawn always looks very nice. June of 2019 we required a large water diversion project which Eric worked with us to design and they did a wonderful job! It looks beautiful and works as expected. It was very hot weather for the several days that it took and the team was so hard-working...They had to bring in large step...

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
1. One time walkway/rain garden project. 2. Ongoing lawn treatments for many years.

CATEGORY landscaping,lawn treatment,mulch

WORK COMPLETED ON 06/10/2020

Thank you [Member Name Removed]. Your water runoff project was especially challenging, but fun to do. We appreciate the opportunity and your positive feedback. Best regards, Eric Wenger President Complete Lawn Care, Inc.

Lawn Care and Landscaping Services